cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am not able to turn on workstation using wake-on-lan utility in case when magic packet is sent from different vlan. But same workstation gets turned on if magic packet is sent from same vlan. I am using open source utility -  'mc-wol.exe'. For...

Hi Experts, I currently have a WS-C4507R+E at the distribution layer which does static default routing to the WAN Router. The requirement is to run EIGRP on it and have another P2P link terminated on this Switch from a nearby office. This router hen...

Hello! I have to configure a generic x25 rbp map, how I can do that? I try this: x25 map rbp 0 cud 0x00550055 remote host 10.0.0.1 port 3000 But when I use '0' in DTE source, I have this on debug log: Feb 9 17:17:36.866: Serial0/0/0: X.25 I R1 Call...

Hi all, i am trying to setup two SDSL lines provided from our partner in Belgian on a C888-K9. Here my startup config !controller SHDSL 0 dsl-group auto !! !interface ATM0 no ip address no atm ilmi-keepalive!interface ATM0.1 point-to-point pvc 8/3...

Hi I want to implement QoS for video conferencing over our MPLS links. The video conferencing makes use of Microsoft Lync and Polycom devices. Could anyone provide any sample configurations as to how to go about with the configuration. 

I just got an IR829 router from cisco. I need to install it inside my local network to test a lorawan module. It comes with 15.5 ios version. I have tried to follow some tutorials but I don't get it working. First, I would need a way to remove all t...

I am having an issue, where I had two c3750 stacks configured, connected via Etherchannel, and I was able to connect to both of them via SSH.  We removed most of the switches in the stacks, leaving only the master switch of the first stack and now i ...

Dears, I am trying to publish a internal portal for external access. The portal runs on port 80 internally and wanted to confugure this on port 8080 for external access. All port forwarding is configured on firewall and router. But for some reason po...

mrehman02 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem Description Expected behaviour: PTP packets enter the first switch, transit through a gigabit trunk whilst it is also carrying ~600Mbps of large packet data, and exit the second switch in under 300us. Detailed observed behaviour: Intermitte...

Lan

Hi guys  What cause the CPU to max out on the cisco switch and how to check whats maxing it out

tetway123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card