cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hiwe're on Cisco IOS Software, C2960S Software (C2960S-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.2(2a)E1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupportCopyright (c) 1986-2014 by Cisco Systems, Inc.Compiled Wed 10-Dec-14 03:54 by prod_rel...

gabecz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer with cisco router has dual WAN and single LAN, customer required that dual WAN should work active/activeI changed the IP but the config is copy pasted, from below config the connection still going through ISP1 only, what should I ch...

adel85 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have promblem with routing. so i have 3 AS that connected with bgp, and in their internal connection use ospf. so i want to connect AS1 to AS 3. but i dont how to do. i can connect AS1 TO AS2 and AS2 to AS3, im still confusing how to connect AS1 to...

Hi all,We have a working DMVPN network where we have temporary issues with an ISP in the path between two spokes. We like to bypass the spoke-to-spoke shortcut communication between Spoke A site and Spoke B site and let traffic run accross the hub/he...

darkbeer by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I am doing a project in my university. I am trying to implement RFID cards but for some reason, the web browser in my IoT server will not let me search IP addresses as it just comes up with server reset connection. I then tried this with every ot...