cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello people good night. All right? I would like a help! I have a a router 1905 and a switch 3750 , I wanted to make a port forwarding to access my file server from WAN to LAN . I tried to do a NAT , but without success. Follow my config Router: ...

Hello guys, aside from VPN how to connect remote networks like a local LAN? For example, connect 3 different offices in 3 different cities. Controlled by a Central IT. Thank you.

chrissnop by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question regarding MPLS WAN networks. If you have three separate sites communicating to one another via an ISP's MPLS network, all sites must be using that same network.  But if at one of these sites, the ISP drops the BGP established state between t...

Hi All, I would like to update you that currently we are using 2 switches of 3850. We need your input for the way to use it either via HA (High Availability) or Switch stacking mode. Please do let us know the pros and cons of HA and switch stacking ...

Hi all, Any help is much appreciated. Currently I have 2 networks connected through leased line. The two networks are in different location but having the same local subnet. Can I route them both together in the same VLAN to communicate between each...

wenqi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My WAN sites are setup with a MPLS connection and an internet connection.  When the MPLS connection fails traffic then flows across a VPN connection.  Is there any easy way to test the VPN connection without shutting down the MPLS connection?  I was...

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to configure a router to perform NAT/PAT and PBR. We will be using AT&T for web and print servers and will use TPAC for all other traffic. The router should still perform NAT/PAT in the event that one link goes do...

erosales by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I am building a multi-site network for a customer and am having an odd issue with EIGRP neighbors forming relationships with each other.  I have 8 routers deployed which connect to each other via private connections (VPLS domain) from the ...

Cisco 881 I am attempting to add additional open ports for several reasons including additional RDP access for individual users to hit their workstations. My base RDP is functioning properly as well as 2 others, but all attempts to open additional p...

bela000011 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello people! I´m configuring a customer network using OSPF in part of network. I attached the file in this forum. In this image I have six routers (Cmei-R / Cmei-U; Esc-R / Esc-U; Sau-R / Sau-u) to connect in a switch and I have a router DM4100 to w...

A data center with One Internet lease line connection and purchased public ip pool from the same isp(Not from IANA) for servers.Now i need to add 2nd isp(ADSL) and planning to configure as a back up connection.Since the Public Ip pool only reachable ...

Resolved! Public IP Pool

We are in plan of setting up a couple of servers inside our data center and the same could be accessed from internet.We have one  ISP connection(Internet Lease line)  and a   public IP pool too.Now looking for a backup ISP(ADSL).How  can i configure ...