cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Not exactly sure what I am doing wrong here.  I have a 4431 that crashed server times a few days ago. CUBE-RTR uptime is 2 days, 17 hours, 5 minutesUptime for this control processor is 2 days, 17 hours, 6 minutesSystem returned to ROM by Critical sof...

It seems that the generic C900 manual does not 'match' the command set in the C921.show running-config is not supported in my router.Can someone point me to a manual that details the command set available tot he C921-4P?

dmoser by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco IR1101 router with a Network Essentials license.  Previously I have setup the router with a VPN and shipped camera traffic back to our main location.  However, I have since found out that across the VPN camera traffic is not supported ...

cadamwil by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to access two machines having the same IP addresses, I have narrowed the requirement by using VRF and route leaking but am stuck on the natting part, I wanted to do natting within the VRF, where one of the VRF interfaces will act as an outside...

Hi, I have the below topolgy . Now  I want to convert area 50. How  can I  minimize downtime .  for example if I am  changing switch3 to  nssa other  ASBR  (vios4 ) neighbourship should not go down  )The default route injected  from the area 0 , If I...

NSSA.JPG

hi,my google search is failing me.just would like to confirm if i can upgrade my NCS 540 from IOS-XR 7.2.2 directly to 7.4.2?what's the difference (pros and cons) using the#install add source /harddisk:/ NCS540-iosxr-k9-7.4.2.tarversus installing/upg...

Hi all,I've been working on a lab project and have gotten most of my configuration done but have run into two separate issues on my multi-layer switch that I've been stuck on.The first issue involves OSPF, it works just fine once configured, however,...

topology milestone1.PNG
Ayan0chk0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Is there a method or process to Decrypt  type 5 password for cisco devices ?? I have seen type 7 decryptor available but not for Type 5.  Please suggest if there is any technique.  James..!!!

Raja_D by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company uses a single Cisco router at each location. Since routers are used to connect different networks, I'm curious as to why there are many routers at a single location communicating to one another using OSPF.I apologies for the ridiculous qu...

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes