cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I have the following problem:  I have configured PBR (defined an access-list, match and set) and applied it with ip route policy command on SVI interface(vlan 250, see the running config). However, route-map is not listed when I type show ip...

Hi,I am sam, i newly entering into Network concepts.So,Kindly help to resolve my problem. I have Cisco C3750-24T Switch & Two ISP WAN Connection in different Bandwidth Speeds.My Question is ISP1 is Down, ISP2 Automatically want to take full load. If ...

sam121187 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We currently employ WCCP and PBR on the 6513 (classic) platform, but I want to migrate those functions to Nexus 7000 ( v6.2(12) )   From what I’ve read, am I right in thinking that ITD provides a simple interface which creates ACLs and PBR rule...

Dears, I have a stack of 8 switches the uplink to core is from 1st switch and from the 4th switch, do it will effect the traffic path???? Becz at present my ip phones are resetting and renewing the ip address when I disconnect one link from core the ...

Resolved! HSRP

hi guys, I have set up an hsrp between 2 Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-I9S-M and has been giving me problems for the past 2 weeks. I have the topology attached. The hsrp Lab is working fine when one switch port track interface goes down ...

Kangalala by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at a requirement for a clientThey are going to be installing a 1Gb internet connection. The interface that the ISP will install is a ST single mode fiber. They are going to be setting up 4 VPN tunnels to their different data centers. Are...

I have two questions: 1)  6500 (regardless of SUP) do not support standard 802.1ad correct?  The "QinQ" functions available are non standard? 2) Can someone help me understand why tagging the native vlan is listed as a required step when configurin...

Hello,  On a N7K configuration in one of our DCs, we have several FEXs that are connected to this N7K. I am a bit confused on a particular configuration and hoping that someone can explain this configuration to me. Here's the part on the N7K that I...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes