cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Dear Cisco community  I have experience before with PPPoE on Mikrotik RouterOS equipment, where the process that Mikrotik have for the PPPoE connection is the following: PROCESS WHERE Radius Assigned a IP and rate-limit 1. PPPoE client request by (...

Hi All, I have a strange issue with one of my customer where they are reporting off slow transfer rates between sites. Site 1 ---> Site 2 - File access is slower compared to other-way around QOS being setup to prioritize the traffic and not helping...

We have a Cisco ISR 3945E that came with 1GB (512MBx2) We need to bump up to 2GB so we purchased through our channel a 2GB module part# MEM-3900-2GB=. What we noticed is that the memory needs to be installed in pairs. the 2x 512MB work fine, but when...

Hi Guys, I didn't find all the answers I needed for this question on the forum history... Let's put it that way:  -PPP is clearly referred to as Layer 2 WAN Protocol... Yet, we can see that it uses NCP (Network Control Protocol) to negotiate IPCP a...

I have a router with the following configuration and i am not seeing any NAT Translation can you please let me know where is the mistake. The inside interface is Gigabit Ethernet 2.  I am natting  107.154.50.39 to 10.0.1.142 interface Tunnel0 ip ad...

Hi,all Recently,I've ran into a problem about ospf virtual-link while doing the lab of ospf.The situation is simply like below: when the virtaul-link between R2-R4 is done I've found neither R2 nor R3 which both as the  ABR for area0 and area1 woul...

hello I am hoping someone can help me understand this concept. I configured Class based weighted fair queuing seen below to give priority to citrix return traffic coming from 2 particular subnets (1.1.1.1 and 192.168.100.0 in my example to the custo...

Dear Team, I have 25 L2 switches in downstream and a Layer 3 3750G switch as core. I need to create around 5 networks( vlans ) in the core. I do not know which network user connected to which port on the downstream L2 switches. In this scenario, is ...

I am trying to find a solution for the following There are a pbx on network. Pbx has 2 internal ip, 192.168.178.6 & 192.168.178.201 udp ports range 5060 5090 to dialer1 ----------> 192.168.178.6 udp ports range 10020 10523 to dialer1--------->192.167...

I have a "C3750 Software (C3750-IPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.2(55)SE7" and I got an error "%PLATFORM_ENV-1-FAN: Faulty fan detected".  My question is, is it possible to replace the FAN only not the switch ?