cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I have problem with app-hosting on IR1101. I'm able to run container on IR1101 specified in this link:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/routers/1101-industrial-integrated-services-router/214383-build-and-deploy-a-docker-iox-package-fo.htm...

Hello,i have Cisco NCS5504 Router with Cisco IOS XR Software, Version 7.7.2.im trying to connect two ports togother internally  from the Same Router, lets say its Port 1 and 2, if i send something to port 1 it will forward it to port 2.in my Case i h...

dfce by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I received the mission to explore the possibility of replacing the ISP's router (it's been crashing) with a CISCO 3925 (I know... absolute). The ISP router has a WAN interface and other LAN interfaces that I can connect to firewalls. The ISP ma...

newIntern by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using an isr c921-4p. The system file is flash:c900-universalk9-mz.SPA.158-3.M6.bin.I want to upgrade the encryption algorithms so that it’s more secure. I tried to follow this guide, https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-knowledge-base/conf...

iewhf02i by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello colleagues!  It might be a silly question but I've encountered with  strange behavior. I tested throughput with iperf  over an DMVPN ipsec tunnel and got some counterpart results. For instance, one session tcp test generates throughput no more ...

nec82 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiReally hoping someone can help with this. I'm trying to setup NATing on a C9300 switch. It's an Advanced license so should be enabled. I'm trying to provide internet access for a guest network so am configuring it in a separate vrf. The config I ha...

lorro by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port 1080 open

Hi - I did an nmap from outside my local LAN and noticed that the TCP port 1080 was open to the world..  Should I block access to it from outside?  Just use an access list for it? Thanks!