cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,after NCS 57c3 ios and fpg full upgrade i am receiving this log messages:fpd-serv[289]: %INFRA-FPD_Manager-3-UPGRADE_ERROR : Auto-reload of node [0/0] after auto-upgrade of FPDs aborted as FPD [SSFP_E1F_0] is Not-ReadyI tryed to reload 0/0 manu...

divadko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every oneWe have a Unifed Core in our network that connects to Campus, WAN, DC, .... With all these blocks we have separate OSPF PIDs. Sometimes neighbors are up/down in seconds in our network due to "too many retransmission". I want to disable th...

Hi, I am unable to access a cisco router remotely as well as via console cable. Via console cable, it is showing Authentication Failed errors  on the black screens timely. But the router is working perfectly at the background. I have used USB console...

choda489 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if when using the host keyword in extended ACL's for BGP, that host = 255.255.255.255 In the ENARSI OCG,  page 487 states thus: Example 12-16 shows R1’s BGP configuration, which demonstrates filtering with distribution lists The config...

cisc_forum_1.png cisc_forum_2.png cisc_forum_1.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I work in a Cisco shop, so I am familiar with Cisco stuff at the CCNA level, and some CCNP stuff.I am ditching the crappy ubiquiti home gear I have because when something goes wrong, I can never tell why.I have never been involved in the licensing of...

walter44 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF LSDB size

I am looking for a way to track the size of the OSPF LSDB, or to calculate its size. can it be done via CLI? any calculations for this?Thanks! Yaron

yaroneis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I'm currently setting up a network for a small local business with the topology seen below. The IT manager of the company specifically asked me to create default routes to be directed to Loopback 1 on ipv4 and ipv6. I can't seem to get it t...

NorthNW by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The default access rules on this box allow incoming IP from "any" to "any less-secure network". plus a global (outgoing?) "any to any", with no rule for the WAN connection. That's enough to let all my devices reach the outside world, and for more-sec...

Loxmyth by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per the diagram, I have two vlans (1 and 30). The server in vlan 30 is able to ping all the ip addresses in the diagram but the pc in vlan 1 is unable to ping 30.30.30.254 What could be the reason it's unable to do so? I assume th...

network diagram.jpg