cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I need your help in trying to resolve the supervisor engine failure in the 7609 switch. The error is shown below please view and advise:   I need the 7609 to pick its ios image and boot properly, please help....! -------------------------...

I am pulling my hair out at the moment trying to connect a layer 3 switch to the internet router.   It is a very simple set up  1 3750 Cisco Switch 1 Sonicwall 1 Desktop PC   The Sonicwall has an IP address of 10.169.2.202/255.255.0.0   I have create...

how do I setup VPN to use two different LDAPs and DNS/DHCP servers? Both will need to be accessible for use with the Windows native VPN, so I am not sure how to go about doing this. I added another server to the AAA Server Group, but that does not s...

HI guys, i am looking at a solution of using an usb 3G dongle together with SRP527W router to provide a failover capabilities. However, due to 3G nature, paying every MB of data, i need to be notified whenever ADSL connection fails and router switche...

Miro Jan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have bought older chassis 7606-S. There seemed to be problem with FAN-MOD-6SHS as show env cool show: fan-tray 1: fan-tray 1 type: FAN-MOD-6SHS fan-tray 1 mode: Auto fan-tray 1 fan-fail: failed We have requested replacement, but with the n...

cech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Moving providers

Hi. We are in the process of moving WAN providers. This will happen on site to site basis with over 100 sites to complete. Once each site moves it will still need to communicate with the other site via our DCs. In order to avoid loops, is tagging...

Bab L by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup QoS for VOIP over VPN crypto map on both HQ router and branch office router, will HQ-Router be prioritize RTP traffic coming in and going out the network? or it will be only prioritize RTP traffic going out the network? same question for...

When I connect via VPN to our ASA 55xx, DNS does not seem to work unless I add our domain name to the end of the name COMPUTERNAME.DOMAIN.   Currently I have to add the suffix on the workstations VPN settings to bypass this.  Under the group-policy I...

Hey all, I have some strange problems with DMVPN that I recently found out after I booted my DMVPN hub. It seems that the tunnels will not re establish automatically after the hub restart. After the HUB restarted, the tunnel came up with IKE / NHRP...

Elkem ITS by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to add ASA but I am running into a road block probably on NAT AND PAT issue. Router is internet accessible nat and pat on necessary interfaces. All instructions of setting up asa say I need to setup nat on the outside interface but is that th...