cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey all, I have some strange problems with DMVPN that I recently found out after I booted my DMVPN hub. It seems that the tunnels will not re establish automatically after the hub restart. After the HUB restarted, the tunnel came up with IKE / NHRP...

Elkem ITS by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to add ASA but I am running into a road block probably on NAT AND PAT issue. Router is internet accessible nat and pat on necessary interfaces. All instructions of setting up asa say I need to setup nat on the outside interface but is that th...

I am seeing an IP address that is no longer configured on the router in the IPSEC debug output while troubleshooting a GRE tunnel.  local_proxy= 192.168.27.96/255.255.255.248/47/0, that subnet was briefly configured on lo1 but was corrected.  I have ...

Suppose host H1 is looking to make a TCP connection with H2 and sending a SYN for the 1st step of 2-way handshake. H1 then isn't hearing back in timeout and is sending a seond SYN to H2. Then, H1 is hearing back on both of these SYNs. What does H1 d...

dvlp19001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, I'm facing a problem in our network, at 5 PM internet is not working when we restart the Router the router it works fine. Router Model is 2921, I checkd the CPU Utilization its 50 % for last 3 days. Dedicated link is 20 MB for this site. and...

Good Afternoon. currently we are using Cisco 2950 switches on a Comcast Metro ENS network to several sites. Our one site is configred for a 100mb service. where the others are at 20mb  we arent certain if it a problem or a symptom. Comcast reports we...

I am seeing an IP address that is no longer configured on the router in the IPSEC debug output while troubleshooting a GRE tunnel.  local_proxy= 192.168.27.96/255.255.255.248/47/0, that subnet was briefly configured on lo1 but was corrected.  I have ...

Hii All, Kindly let me know the answers please ..  Question 1 :  why exactly we modify the COST in OSPF ? in which case ? Question 2 : (OSPF) what type of LSA the Other routers (not DR or BDR) can advertise (besides LSA1) ? in which case ? 

Steve2468 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I just installed a 2mtf-t1 wic card in my 3725 router and I need to run the card type command. No matter what I try the router says it is not a command, this is what I tried,>en# conf t(config)#card type t1 0/0(config)#card type t1 0/0^% Inval...

I'm having a problem whereby I'm not seeing SG-300 switches in my traceroute output.  I can perform a trace off my LAN and over a WAN with each hop enumerated correctly - however the first two hops are always showing as timed out.This is true when I ...

Hello, I have tried to update the 881w with new IOS from c800-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.154-3.M3. The new IOS fails to load, also I have  changed the c800-universalk9_npe-mz.SPA.154-3.M3 file name. Now, ISR is in rommon mode and I can't change the neit...