cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone ever seen this message:Apr 1 8:28:11.634 GMT: %DUAL-3-SIA: Route 13.13.13.13 0xD0D0D0D stuck-in-active state in IP-EIGRP 109. Cleaning upThis route doesn't exist in our network anywhere and the mask is all 13 as well. Does it have some s...

Hi, I'd just like to know if there is any cisco router able to manage multiple wan links of differents types, by example 2 DSL, 1 ATM and 1 FR, with it owns router, I mean, I want to bundle the ethernet connections of those wan links. Sorry for my ba...

jramirezm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok this is probably a dumb problem I have, but I can't figure out how to configure the controller on a 2800 series router. I have a T1 that I need to setup and normally I can go in and configure the serial interface and I'm up and running. There is...

s.waddell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have built a small FR lab for testing QoS configurations prior to production implementation. I have FR switching set up no problem. However, I want to simulate some congestion to cause DE packets to be dropped and BECNs and/or FECNs to be generat...

Hi, we have 2 Lan-to-Lan VPN tunnels connected to our Cisco 3000. These 2 (let's call my network A & them B & C) networks use non-Cisco firewalls to connect. They can both ping IP addresses on my network but connect ping server on each other. So ...

hello everyone,What we normally configure ip addresses of serial interface is by putting both addresses in one network and using /30 as there subnet mask.I want to know if we dont configure ip address and use ip unnumbered (suppose) ethernet0,then ho...

a.kachroo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i configure cisco7613 that use different vlans to service different group of users but when i use command "show mac-address dynamic vlan **" try to show how many dynamic mac address have been learn within specific vlan , i found none , there is no a...

Hello allI've been battling this issue for two days now and now I'm compelled to ask for help. I'm a t-online subscriber in Germany and I've tried almost every config I could, but the ADSL just doesn't want to connect. Here is the config. I apprec...

Hi everybody,We have a 7507 Router in WAN (hub and spoke) with 75 branch and we missed the enable secret password. we´ll do password recovery procedure and we have some doubts about the procedure. As it´s show below ...."... Cisco Internetwork Operat...

aseijas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two serial interfaces terminated at Frame Relay switch. I am reciving large latency when I try t ping using larg packet size. does anyone know whyI am using extend ping and 1200 for P sizeThanks

I have setup a Cisco 1721 router to connect via frame-relay to my service provider.From the router I can ping anywhere including Domain names.From my workstation I can ping both router interfaces but not across the frame-relay link and I cannot acces...

wananga01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:Can someone decipher this for me.Cisco 3725-3T1-2EN. Is this specific to CISCO or something our vendor dreamed up. Thanks

dj214 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to extend a subnet from Locatio A to Location B over the WAN (MPLS telco cloud) using L2tv3. Does anyone know where to find goods config examples?

ddisalvo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card