cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Have created two point to point L2VPN tunnels between ASR 9k & ASR 1K-X One tunnel is working fine. Other tunnel is not working. It shows up on both the router. Same configuration is done for both the tunnels. Please help...

Hey there, I'm searching a tool with graphical interface for changing the configuration of different Switches. We want to create some kind of templates which can be selected and sent to a Port on specified Switch. We want to give this to our 1st leve...

Hi guys any loop on the below output , why i got ICMP: time exceeded , SW1 runs BGP ( privcate AS ) dual to 2 PE ( same provider )  with maximum path 2 SW1#traceroute 8.8.0.1Type escape sequence to abort.Tracing the route to 8.8.0.1VRF info: (vrf in ...

Hi good day!  I am having trouble connecting to our client's vpn after changing their public ip address. I've already created a new configuration for it and it is down as stated below.  Interface: FastEthernet0/0.32Profile: ISAKMP-5JSession status...

Hi guys, I have this scenario with two routers at the HQ - a primary router (with 3 dedicated point-to-point links to 3 different remote sites) and a secondary router (a standby router with a single route able to connect to all 3 sites via a Central...

Kit: Cisco 3845 - Advanced Security IOS: 151-4.M10 Under extreme rxload (see below) – why would AF31 not be dropped over AF21 traffic without the use of WRED, shaping or policers on the inbound MQC? i.e. AF31 is not been dropped but AF21 is.   MTU 1...

Hi All, I'm configuring a network to run with a dual hub dual cloud DMVPN solution. I am running OSPF over the two clouds.  While doing some resiliency testing I noticed that if the physical interface of one of the hubs connecting it to the WAN is ...

Hello All This is my first post :) go easy on me. I have an old Cisco 1841 running 15.1(4). This act as our router for a VoIP phones.  I have two simple NAT rules show below: ip nat inside source list INTERNET interface FastEthernet0/0 overload - T...

I have a VPN that connects our site to a customer site.  It has become unstable since I have changed ISPs.  Of course the ISP claims their end is perfectly fine. and nothing show up. The main difference is I changed from a fibre based connection to ...

We have vendor managed private MPLS network. At one of our site we have a L3 switch (Site A) that is broadcasting all the vlans using OSPF to the vendor managed router and then out the MPLS. Site B is currently on the MPLS network broadcasting its ne...

Hello  I will appreciate any help on this case, my goal its to setup an sf302-08 as DHCP server for ports 1-8(VLAN2), and also give them internet access.  What i have done:    Switch on L3 mode, DHCP server enabled   default VLAN1 (static 192.168.1....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card