cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Guys I want to balance traffic using two links. What is the best practice for balance traffic ??? I use routing EIGRP and Tunnels GRE, I try with EIGRP LEAK but I do not is the best option. Regards.

Hi Folks, I am wondering when I implement BGP fall over command, Do I need to implement this command on both end of the routers to make the BGP session to be disconnected as soon as the link is down or as long as one end is implemented with that com...

Is there any way of using key chains for authentication with OSPF like you can do for EIGRP? I want to be able to age and introduce new passwords for one of my OSPF areas and without key chains I dont think I will be able to do it. Any help would b...

I have private community VLAN.  I am able to ping the gateway; however, I cannot ping any of the hosts within the community VLAN. Do I require VACLs to allow this?

Hello, I don't believe I have posted this question in the right section.  I have a bunch of access layer switches like 3850s, 2960x and 4510s. I was wondering, why does my 2960x switches show this when exectuing 'sh ip route': Default gateway is 1...

afsharki2 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I currently have a 2911 router running NAT and CBAC protecting a guest wireless network.  the wireless network authenticates against an ISE server and grants guest users internet access thru the 2911.  The wireless traffic goes thru a 2504 wi...

Hi, I've recently upgraded two edge routers used for BGP, from 2921s on IOS 15.0(ar)M15 to 4451s on IOS-XE 03.13.02.S I use BGP prepending to influence inbound routing from my ISP (each router has a dedicated circuit to the same ISP). Using the old h...

jahetrick by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a subnet e.g 10.0.2.0/24 and a circuit with 50mbps speed. I want to assign to each host(IP) 5mbps of total speed. e.g 10.0.2.50 max bandwidth=5mbps, 10.0.2.51 max bandwidth=5mbps etc. How is it possible to implement this scenario?

ez9 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have... 2 public IP 's.an adsl modem -> 877 -> a managed vpn appliance connected via eth.I have given the atm0 one of the addresses and the vpn appliance the other.I tried to set up pure bridging following..http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk175/tk1...