cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,                         I have been working on VPN remote user connecting to my head office network using Cisco 2801 router & for that i done this configuration, but when the remote user connects and i use show crypto ipsec sa command...

M Talha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If I am multihoming with two providers with two seperate routers and running iBGP between them - will both my routers have to store two seperate copies of the routing table thus consuming twice the TCAM space? So roughly over 1 million routes?

i have cisco 2921 router connected to wireless bridge every 2 days the router it hang and can not access telnet just consol and i got this messeg *Nov 21 10:49:59.148: %SYS-2-MALLOCFAIL: Memory allocation of 16540 bytes failed from 0x300256C0, align...

Hi!! I have this scenario: PE2/GW1 is the Internet-facing router of the ISP that provides internet acces to users that don't belong to a VPLS . I'd lke to provide Internet Access for the VPLS users (VPLS-A and VPLS-B) trough the same gateway in this...

We have been trying to implement NAT box 2 box between two 3925 routers, WE have successfully configured it, but because of the assymetric routing configured on the wan interface  There is a problem that the input queue of the wan interface gets fil...

Dear Folkz,I've 2951 router and it's SYS LED in amber and console output is not coming. FANS are rottating inside . AC LED is glwing green and backside interfaces En LED is glowing green. What's went wrong here? What could be the reason ??Regards,Ami...

I have configured IPSEC in a tunnel interface so as to encryot my traffic Whenever I enable ipsec profile in Tunnel interface, The tunnel interface goes to reset mode. I tried shut and no shut but no luck Can you please suggect the way forward and ...

DMVPN1 has two redundant hubs and about 30 spokes. It runs over MPLS and is our primary network due to it having QoS, consistent speeds and high availability. DMVPN2 consists of the same two redundant hubs and 30 spokes but runs over the Internet. Ea...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So about a week ago, I had some trouble with my Cisco 5515 (yes it was user caused). I got some great help on here and was able to get back up and running.  But, now I need to clean up and fix things and try adding again the access groups I was tryin...