cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a brand new 2911 Security Bundle router, so i wanted to replace the Small 1700 seriers router, i removed the WIC-1T Card from the small 1700 Series router and inserted itr in EHWIC Slot 0 on my 2911 router.unfiortunately i didnt see the interf...

I have to sites A and B .the Site A have router connected to ADSL Modem for internet connection and Site B has the same but I have Public IP on Site B Modem. Now I want to make the two network connected to each other with all feature . I read alot ab...

Hi , i have been working in an ISP and i have issues with QOS always . i couldn't have QOS 100 % as i want . well i have cisco ASR from the provider with etherchannel from proivder with 1900Mbps on gi0/0/0 & gi0/0/3 the provider loads the balance ...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I have to configure an ASR router for VRF Lite; WAN and LAN interfaces will be configured with logical interface associated with specific VLAN; each subinterface will be associated to a VRF instance and routing based on MP-BGP (NO MPLS). ...

GRE

I need ASR Router or any other router that support IPSEC over GRE tunnel and support about 50 tunnel , what SPA interface and licence  should i add ? the customer already have 7606 router with SPA-IPSEC-2G but he need to upgrade ....

Hi All, I am currently in the process of making a change to  our network.  We currently have a LAN which for all purposes is considered to be on a live public IP range and address space is very limited.   We have 20 branch offices that are connected ...

Hi Dears    I have router 7613 with IOS 12.2(33)SRE2 on it . I installed module  WS-F6700-DFC3BXL on it but the router cant recognized it.   it shows unknown or after a minute power-off . and LEDs for module going to off.   should I change the IOS ? ...

The client receives the address from the VPN pool (192.168.10.3/24). Pings reaches to VPN Server local interface (192.168.20.10), but i cant ping the Server (192.168.20.15) from client PC . It is also impossible do any ping from VPN Server to Client ...