cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I was tasked to turn up a new site with a layer 3 3750G switch as the internet edge. It's a fiber 1GB connection from the provider. The current setup has a Sonicwall firewall as the edge but since the connection from the ISP is fiber it will not work...

sam saeed by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Anyone can tell me that in my network how can i know that which one protocol (RIP, IGP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, etc) should be configure in my network.

In order to forward a single port/protocol from WAN to a host inside the LAN and ALL the remaining ports and protocols to another host inside the LAN, can i use these two commands in this order ? : ip nat inside source static <protocol> <host#1_IP> <...

Hi, I am trying to propagate eigrp default route Please find attached topology and R2 configuration But, the network 200.1.1.0 is propagated as /30 network. Shouldn't it be advertised as /24? please Advice. Vish

I am in the process of switching out my WAN provider for my company.  I am currently running a single OSPF instance and am planning to add a second for my new carrier.  We are planning to run both carriers for some time as we migrate over.  Below is ...

I have a customer that recently went from a Sup6 to a Sup8 on a 4506-E.  The problem I'm having and have a TAC case open for since Setpember is QoS implementation.  When I apply QoS on a layer 3 WAN interface the WAN connection acts like someone too...

Hi, I'm trying to optimise my current network layout using ospf and gre tunnels. I have two DC's and multiple office that connect to each of the DC's via dual routers. Primary routers at each branch connect to the primary router at each DC. Same goes...