cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am working on a VPN project in which we want to nat entire subnet to another one  I have worked for one-to-one nat in this scenario and following commnand works for that. ip nat inside source static 192.168.2.196 10.140.68.1 route-map VPN-2-Rem...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have created a new Internet Protocol "Five Fields". Why ?Because IPv6 is hard to use, and I wanted to keep look & feel similar to IPv4. Problem with IPv6, is that those addresses are very hard for humans to remember, compare and visualize t...

FenixNBK1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup iBGP between three routers, but does not work unless I have a static route on the 2600 and AS5350 pointing to the 7609, the BGP setup seems correct, can you see any problems.Here is setup: AS5350: router bgp 65534 no synchronizationbgp l...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently got an EPL circuit through Time Warner and would like some help with configuring the connection from their Adva device to our network.  Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I use asa 5505 as a home router. It allows me to have only 2 vlans. Is this going to work? route inside 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.10.10.1    

i have a problem with a cisco2610XM release Version 12.3(6e), when i configure the dhcp option 67.The message is "% DHCP does not allow raw option 67".Can I configure this option or there are another parameters?

gperrotta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,  Here i come with another 3g issue , migrating from cisco 2821 to cisco 2921  Same sim card works on 2821 , but not on 2921 , Cellular interface remains down : Cellular0/0/0 is down, line protocol is down Hardware is HSDPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS...

prathikr by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I need some help on securing certain ports in/out my network  So i tried and tried and tried different configurations difference scenriaos far as my access-list to allow only certain ports in and out. What i would like to do on my outside inter...

j_j624001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello; I hope someone can provide me with extreme help on getting an internal network up and running; i had one internal network up and running before; but it seems like my second network were lagging and timing out then one day at work i had a power...

j_j624001 by Level 1
  • 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, The router ASR1006 we have P2P link terminating on serial interface ( channelized E1 ) which has ppp encapsulation . But suddenly yesterday 6 of our P2P link went down while troubleshooting we observed when we use hdlc as encapsulation link ...

Dear all   We’ve had now two attempts to migrate a customer site in Poland but failed both times because of a 3% packet loss between CPE and Switch (point to point)!      The equipment on the site is: Customer switch (HP model HP 5120-48G EI – power ...