cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Good day guys       I am really hoping someone can assist me here.       I have recently implemented a Cisco ASA 5515-x at our office in order to replace an old outdated router.       the internal lan in most cases seems to be working fine when conne...

Hi Guys, i have a bit of an odd setup, which as been working fine until now, now cant figure out why it doesn't connect. i have a bridge modem connected to FE1, then using vlan 100 to do the dialing, config and log below, any ideas why it now doesnt ...

Hello   I have 2 ISP in BGP config on 1 Cisco Router. I am taking a full Table from both ISP's  What i am looking to do it have a ASN go IN and OUT a different ISP than the default path. The current path is ISP 1 but i would like to have this go in a...

Hi, when do you need to specify metric for static route distribution and when not? And how would the metrics differ for WAN/10Mb/100Mb/1Gb connections? Sorry this may be simple for some but is still confusing for me. Thanks. 

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,My ISP has given 2 IP Pool i.e 172.24.132.xx/30 & 218.248.49.xx/27 I have one Cisco 1841 Router which has 2 Fastethernet Ports & one isconnected to my LAN & its IP is 192.168.0.1/24.So how do i configure the Router so that  internal LAN ...

I am trying to see if it is possible to create an ipsec vpn tunnel where one side has a public address and the other device has a NAT'd private address.  I have never done this before, but it sounds possible with NAT-T.  Please let me know, here is a...