cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, when do you need to specify metric for static route distribution and when not? And how would the metrics differ for WAN/10Mb/100Mb/1Gb connections? Sorry this may be simple for some but is still confusing for me. Thanks. 

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,My ISP has given 2 IP Pool i.e 172.24.132.xx/30 & 218.248.49.xx/27 I have one Cisco 1841 Router which has 2 Fastethernet Ports & one isconnected to my LAN & its IP is 192.168.0.1/24.So how do i configure the Router so that  internal LAN ...

I am trying to see if it is possible to create an ipsec vpn tunnel where one side has a public address and the other device has a NAT'd private address.  I have never done this before, but it sounds possible with NAT-T.  Please let me know, here is a...

Resolved! HSRP and GLBP

Hi As we know, the two routers could be active at the same time in GLBP, but its drawback is some kind of traffic inbound and outbound may be not go through the the same router, instead, inbound could go one router and outbound could go another route...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi im trying to connect two swiches layer 3 with etherchannel and also route the vlans. I did the first part but i dont knows how to add the vlans for routing un the port chanbel. Thanks for the help !

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card