cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem sending/receiving email through exchange sever outside the office network (Externally) I have already forwarded the following ports to my exchange server 25 - 26 - 80 - 110 - 143 - 443. but it's still wont work.the internet ho...

Hi,I have 10 Mbps internet connection and have two subnets in my router (172.16.1.0 /24 and 172.16.2.0/24)I want to limit 172.16.1.0/24 subnet to 4 Mbps. This subnet shouldn't pass this bandwidth. How can i do that with qos? 

I am going to design a  two level Route Reflector architecture in order to get scaling and flexibility for the BGP updates coming for a large number of clients. I am not sure of the basic configuration iBGP and iBGP-RR necessarily for create the core...

Hi! I have a router with two E1 PRI, so I have a many mesage on the console like "%ISDN-6-CONNECT: Interface Serial0/0/0:17 is now connected to" and "%ISDN-6-DISCONNECT: Interface Serial0/0/1:6 disconnected from". This message make me problem with d...

paa by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have a working VSS with 2 x 4500X's - Testing failover on them, and notice when I disconnect the VSL link, the standby swich reboots - Is this expected behaviour? (dual-active scenario?)sw1-standby>*Mar 24 16:02:28.837: %VSLP-3-VSLP_LMP_FAIL_REASO...

hi expert, seeking your great advice on the below scenario:I work in small ISP and we provide internet over DSL and point to point internet as well.We have a cisco SCE in which we use to control customers bandwidth and monitoring. The thing we are fa...

Hello,I want to monitor my ISP modem, it is a Cisco EPC3010: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/products/collateral/video/cable-modems-high-speed-data/7018339.pdfIn the documentation says that: Quote:Remote manageability using SNMP V1/V2 and V3I can ac...

hello,we have a ppp over atm link connected router with dialer 0 interface and virtual-access1 clone of it because of ppp connection.You can see the configuration below;interface Dialer0 description VAE_DSL_primary ip address negotiated ip mtu 1300 e...

ilkerkaya by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to work on a DMVPN solution. It has abut 10 spokes and 3 Hubs. Hub1 and Hub2 are located in the same location(Say SIngapore). Hub-3 is located at a different location(say USA).I am trying to achieve failover between the 3 Hubs. All the 3 ...

Dear all, I got a problem regarding encryption, and I am not sure how I should focus on the problem. I do not have that much of experience in the encryption world.I got a WAN network (sharing the same IP Address/bcast domain). There are 4 locations a...

lupobcn83 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes