cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to use OTV for disaster recovery. When my  primary site fails over to the recovery siteI would like all the systems (VMs) to come up with the same IP addresses as what was on the primary site. I believe I can do this through the CAM tabl...

I have a somewhat complex BGP question regarding multi-homed redundancy.  Here is my layout          [INTERNET]          |                  |     [ISP 1]         [ISP 2]         |                   |     [Loc 1]--------[Loc 2] I'm getting internet fr...

jorg_b by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok all. I have a issue. I have a flat network that will consist of 2 cable DSL connections. One using DHCP and the other using a static route. These will connect to a ASA 5506x (I have not configured one of these before). The ASA will connect to a 36...

Hi,I am new with Cisco, my apologies in advance.I am running a Cisco ASA 5510 running ASDM 6.4 and ASA 8.4.I am trying to forward a public IP that i mapped to a hostname from my ISP to a internal server for port 443. The port is currently closed when...

Garfunko1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco router in a convention center with  a dedicated IP drop everything is Ethernet. Inside is VLAN 99 192.168.99.0 /24outside Vlan is 24.54.158.104 /29  with 2 DNS servers (207.190.35.254 & 66.78.244.253)I have successfully mapped ip nat i...

jp.ward16 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my 7206 from an NPE-400 to an NPE-G1. It is a WAN router connected to a core switch (6500). The connection between them (as a point to point routed link) was 100/full, and is now 1000/full over copper. The Gigabit interface on the rou...

Hi all!Yesterday one of our ASR1004 crashed. I rebooted it with new software. Today it crashed again.Does somebody know is it hardware or software issue?Jun 12 14:09:31.118: %CPPDRV-3-LOCKDOWN: F0: cpp_cp:  CPP10(0) CPP Driver LOCKDOWN due to fatal e...

Hello.. Pls help me out here. I have taken 60mb internet circuit from ISP terminating on a router (cisco 2911). i want to allocate 5mb bandwidth to all traffic for a destination ip(102.236.205.15). This ip is of my client end server. And my end users...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a hub and spoke network with spokes connected using SVTIs back to the hub.All the tunnels are assigned the same bandwidth command on the hub router to facilitate equal routing metrics.But this means QOS policies applied to the SVTIs (t...

hello everyone,i need help for a task. In a branch site i got an AP who serve guest network, server for auth is on HQ, so i need to reach the server via vpn. Tunnel is up, people using the wifi get the ip via dhcp and can reach the authentication por...

Andrea_83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,               what is the purpose are using " IP VRF Forwarding " command, very confused to know about this command, whether it is necessary to use in core switch like supervisor engine 4500 series.please say the correct answer. FYI here i...

m_ashok89 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes