cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 3845 (gi0/0) directly connected to a 7606 (gi3/24) with the following config: 7606====!!interface GigabitEthernet3/24 description to er-EDCENTER ip address 10.223.0.13 255.255.255.252 ip policy route-map unfiltered!!interface Vlan160 ip add...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, so we ran into a small issue where we are migrating from MPSL to VPLS, but between management and our ISP came the small problem of how. Our new solution will be based on VPLS, but it will be hub and spoke based. I know on a normal VPLS solution ...

I ran into a weird issue today I'm trying to figure out.  I recently added some SLA monitors and tracks for routes at a remote office with three redundant ISPs.  Something really struck me as odd though.  My track routes seemed to be overriding the s...

hi, i have been working in this topology from past 10 days. i am using ios code (C7200-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 15.2(4)M2.Now the problem is am using phase 2 mode and i read many documents that phase 2 don't support summarization and default-routi...

Hello,Does anyone know what change between 12.4(20) and 12.4(24) with snmp?  Seems as if a few of the OID's have changed and I cannot find the new ones.  For example:In 12.4(20) I would use this:.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.77.1.2.3.0To show all of the Active N...

Hi expert, This might be a stupid question.See below scenario: Let say i have two access switches connected on 1 router with one vlan, and i want to run some sort of redundancy protocol such as HSRP on the router for that vlan using some sort of vrf ...

We have multiple sites connected to a private WAN cloud (Layer 2) with varying CIR's.  Our QoS setup from our main site is 3 tiered in order to shape traffic to our overall CIR at the main site and shape traffic on different child classes based on th...

Hi Folks, I have been tasked with getting our 3G failover routers to go to an external address to receive NTP when dmvpn tunnels are down.I have tried adding static routes out to google's DNS with no joy has anyone input on something I may be missing...