cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi. Im sylva and i am mba it student. Started my first work soon. I have a cysco routeur with isp adress 42.243.7.18 ip adress and 255.255.255.252 as mask. The dns are 194.7.1.5 and 8.8.8.8 .my lan is 192.168.2.1/24  .can you give me an idea please ...

Hi,I need some clarification on  QOS over GRE.As per Cisco documentation i have Create a Policy and applied in on Physical Interface and applied QOS Pre-Qualify command on GRE Tunnels.i have 5 Remote Office so 5 GRE tunnels are present on HEAD Office...

I have one equipment i.e attendance reader. Its worked very fine for few days but now it is not working properly.I am not able to ping the same device outside the vlan.Its pinging fine when I am ping the device from same vlan ip.please suggest on thi...

Hi there, i am as now very far in configuring my cisco 877w. I have an established wifi, can connect with pc's (gets ip etc, can ping cisco 877w). And i have on my fastethernetport0 (added a vlan100) wich is a dhcp client who gets ip adress from my m...

Hi Guys,Quick question, is there any specific requirements to make a LAG configuration for ports that belongs to different SUPs (boards) on the same router ? or is it the same as doing LAG for ports that belong to the same board ? Thanks, 

Hello, I'm just configuring a 48 port 2960x for a new site and I have configured ports 1 & 2 for the router HSRP setup as follows:should port security really be used on router ports, or just keep it basic?I've had to set the ports with a max mac addr...

Hi expert, This might be a stupid question.See below scenario: Let say i have two access switches and 1 router, and i want to run some sort of redundancy protocol such as HSRP on the same router for one vlan using some sort of vrf configuration. Is t...

Hi  Struggling with why the internal lan is not able to see the want using the config below, i know its going to be simple but just cant see it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks steven boot-start-markerboot-end-marker!!no logging buffered!no aaa...

Resolved! QOS Config

Gents,I need a fresh pair of eyes to check below configuration and offer recommendation if any...Frankly speaking, I just don’t like the bandwidth remaining percent configuration specially upon having congestion on the interface/network and i think t...

Hi guys,is it possible to downgrade a rommon image on a ESP20?We are trying to downgrade from 15.3(3r)S to 15.0(1r)S  and it seems not to be possible, ASR1k-01#sh platformChassis type: ASR1006Slot      Type                State                 Insert...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card