cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've got very simply topology R1---R2---R3 RID are respectively 1.1.1.1 2.2.2.2 3.3.3.3 On R1 when I check show ip ospf topology I would expect Age timer to reset to zero once it reaches 1800s(Because that's when for example Router2 has to re-s...

Hello!I have a question about BGP communities. I understand that communities are path attributes which are a way of tagging specific BGP route advertisements in order to ensure proper route selection policies/traffic engineering, etc. I've seen examp...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

This morning the ESP5 in one of our ASR1002 devices failed.  Well, not entirely (I managed, for example, to update its firmware to 15.3(1r)S) but, if left enabled, goes through an infinite reset loop logging the lines below.  It seems to have issues ...

Hi, I am using HSRP in my lab with a default priority. But, having issue whenever my active router goes down, and later when it comes up then it is continuing with standby status not the active. I enabled Preemption that is also not working. when my ...

Hi. I'm trying to setup Cisco 897-K9 for my VDSL internet connection with dynamic IP (if I will successful then I’ll order a /29 IP prefix). I was checking different configurations but no of them work.  Some people say I need to put for interface ATM...

somehow00 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm having a problem trying to advertise from one bgp AS  to two other routers with different bgp AS.   if you see the image below, R2 is on AS 64520 and R1 and R3 are in AS 64550.   I'm starting with BGP and I am stuck on this, for some reason...

BGP example.JPG
isabelpgv1 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is loading ,route tag ,reliability,TAG in below--- AAA#sh ip route x.x.x.xRouting entry for x.x.x.x/25Known via "eigrp 100", distance 170, metric 2688256Tag 65207, type externalRedistributing via eigrp 100Last update from XXXXXXX on TunnelXXXXXX...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm running a 4331 with isr4300-universalk9.16.09.05.SPA.bin code. Get a feature error/warning when applying "service-policy output TRAFFIC-OUT-POLICY" on a Dialer interface.  Is this a code feature limitation? Priority feature is not support...

Hi, I have just had an issue with one of my core routers. An ASR 1001-HX that gave me a kernel error and restarted. I had the following LACP configuration: R2#show etherchan summ Flags: D - down P/bndl - bundled in port-channel I - st...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card