cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, Can any one let me know the answer for the below Question?If same route received through different LSA's. what will be the order of preference?

nivetha01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have one question about Network design. We have two datacenter Primary and secondary.  we advertised same subnet from Primary and secondary  data center but from secondary DC we advertised these subnet with 2 times as prepend so the remote ...

I have a lab with 4 routers connected in a square formation.   The two routers at the top of the "square" (R1 and R3) are not directly connected; they are connected through a Tunnel interface.  I'm running EIGRP in this topology and everything works ...

We have WAN transport that runs from Hawaii to SC (distance is approx 4700 miles) and rides two DISA MSPP circuits for the entire path between the sites.  We connect to a SONNET RING (15454 ONS) in SC to the final end point in the network.  The netwo...

scaudle by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is the error log of a Cisco 1841 device :Syslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 3 messages rate-limited,                0 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering disabled)No Active Message Discriminator. No Inactive Message Discrimina...

I recently installed a memory license upgrade (FL-8XX-512U1GB) on a c891F ISR. The license install <filename> command reported successful installation. However, a show version command still reports 512MB of memory and the license information doesn't ...

On a 2911 with a VWIC3-1MFT-T1/E1, is there a special configuration that I need to do to make it data-only?  We don't need voice yet, and all the configurations that I've seen as I read through hundreds of posts talk about configuring the card for vo...

Hallo,I have a cisco router and ASA. The internet link connects to the router first and then  to firewall. I have two internal web servers one of them is HTTPS and one is http. 192.168.11.112 is my HTTPS email server and currently it can be accessed ...

Resolved! IBGP doesn't work

I want that R5 knows a route to the subnet 192.168.8.0.Configuration of R1:interface Loopback0 ip address 192.168.100.1 255.255.255.0!interface FastEthernet0/0 ip address 192.168.8.1 255.255.255.0 duplex auto speed auto!interface FastEthernet1/0 ip ...

rcpoemrvt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Well, on the 19th of September we had two of our 1801-M devices fail to restart after a power-cycle due to the documented 'memory degradation' issue documented here: http://blogs.cisco.com/news/ciscos-commitment-to-customers/Fortunately Cisco have de...

Hello All, We have a network of a L3 switch, an ASA firewall,a router,L2 switch connected to some servers.All these are connected through inter-vlan routing.In this scenario if i run any routing protocol what will be the advantage of that?How data t...

mudasir05 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a DMVPN with 10 spokes 2 of those spoke are redistributing eigrp. So my the internal dmvpn route is preferred.Any suggestions!!!!!!!! without creating another eigrpI changed the distance to 171 on eigrp one site it somehow workedKnown...

jfeo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes