cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,This is killing me, I am not able to figure it out what is going on... I have attached the "Topology.jpg" diagram.R5 is the Core router in Active Data center & R3 is the Edge router in Active Data centerR4 is the Core router in Backup Data ce...

I am attempting to advertise a subnet to my ISP and have hit a little snag and would appreciate any assistance.I am attempting to advertise a /24 subnet to my ISP but i want to break the subnet into two /25s (So i can have 2 DMZs -one public IP/route...

brentgunn by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Please HELP!.. we are planning to rebuild our network. It will consist of 3 Cisco Routers and will run for GLBP.The R1 and R2 routers will be the primary gateway to run GLBP, the R3  will be dedicated only for a one VLAN (vlan50) but will tran...

Hello everyone,Here is my topology(1)Router Cisco 2651XM ---> (2)Core Switch WS-C3560-24PS ---> (3.1, 3.2...)Several WS-C3560-24PS Switches I have a server connected on Core Switch (2) ,a computer on Switch (3.1)  and a SIP phone on the same switch (...

Does anyone have experience with the csr1000v?  I am about to spin one up on Verizons cluster (Terramark).  I will be standing up a csr virtual router so I can create an IPsec VPN tunnel to VZ data cloud on one side, and create multiple VPN tunnels t...

Hi Guys,we are planning to implement a new cisco phone system in europe. this will need to include a new HA firewall solution and VPN solution at that site in europe. Currently we are using Juniper for VPN solution in Datacenter at Atlanta and we wan...

Will I face any performance issues if I use a Cisco 881 Router with WAN speeds upto 10 Mbps? I am more interested in knowing the effects on Hardware Resources such as CPU Utilization & Memory Utilization which is the primary concern of my customer. T...

Hi, I understand that the bandwidth command is only there to communicate the speed of the interface to higher level protocols. Also as shown below is the default bandwidth that the Tunnel interface will received is 8000 kbps?  How do I change this va...

I need advice on choosing a platform for the following situation, The router being selected are the ones to be at the HUB site, and they would handle the following scenarios...per router:Receiving at least 1000 routes from the main VPNGRE backup tunn...