cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi all, All in GNS3 lab scenario I created.Hope anybody can shed light on this matter.  I have for example a multi area OSPF domain.  Like all of my remote sites are in area x, y, and z and all connects to area 0, in the area 0 I have this ASBR 7200 ...

Hello -  I have recently inherited the following and wanted to know if i could still use for training and if so, how far can get with these? I'm looking at following the cisco security path. Thank you. 3 x 26102 x 26112 x 25031 x 25041 x 25111 x 2523...

We have 2 Polycom 7000 at two sites . We can use the polycoms for video conferencing with no issues using our own internal IP addressing . However trying to use our public IP's from site to site gets us no where, the system rings but nothing on eithe...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!Here:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps259/product_data_sheet09186a00800921e7_ps2797_Products_Data_Sheet.htmlis mentioned that NM-HDV2-2T1/E1 is supported on 2921 2951, but I was unable to find Network Module slots ...

Hello,I use snmpc, manage engine netflow (also csmars sometimes) to monitor the network wan links.  But i need something that can do automated reports on monthly utilisation for about 20 router wan links.Has anyone tried anything thats really good.  ...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a WAN link of 2Mbps speed. Whenever we checked on Netflow software1. it shows Percentile95 of 101%.2. WAN link utilization reaches to 120+ %.I checked with ISP and they confirmed that Burst rate is not configued and wan link speed is 2...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a few hundred 857/877 routers in the field. Our fixed line operator here in SA is slowly converting/upgrading their DSLAMS and suddenly we are experiencing problems connecting with ADSL with those routers. Basically the line syncs, but the PP...

Hi All. We received the BOM of new device specification regarding new branch office installation project.most of those were normal except below two iterms, RPS-ADPTR-2911 : this hardware is depicted as 'Cisco 2921/2951 RPS adapter for use with Extern...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 questions about 881.1. We can setup in a 881 two ISP with failover in case that one ISP down. With this channel we will setup a IpSec VPN with a main office and need that one fail this vpn user the other vpn. It's posible ? 2. In case ...