cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an MPLS network between locations using BGP. Several locations have a VPN connection as a backup and use OSPF for those routes.When an MPLS link goes down, the traffic switches over to the VPN connection just fine. But when the MPLS link come...

Hi All,I need some help.For some reason it seems we have 3 Tunnel interfaces on the router, not sure how it got there but we are unable to delete them or configure them.They seem to take the loopback ip as source and if I delete the loopback interfac...

Hi there. I don't know the first thing about the  WAN something like POS... Now I'm facing some problem with connecting OC48(POS) between ASR9K and ASR1K. There are new 9K and new 1K  in same server rack for the test. So i tried to test these for con...

CATYO by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an RVS 4000 that is issuing multiple IP addresses to a single device that have 00:00:00:00:00 as a MAC address.  All my IP addresses are being eaten by this device.  Can I exclude the IP issuance for a device with MAC = 00:00:00:00:00?  Thanks...

philtorf0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,  I want to ask a question, is it possible to have a load sharing between two default routes? Let's say I have 1 router with 3 interfaces.- int f0/0 connected to ISP1 - int f1/0 connected to ISP2- int f2/0 connected to LAN segment Righ...

Recently just attempted to setup my 1800 series router with charter cable internet. Everything seems to be set up correctly but we can't ping anything outside of our local network.  I'm just curious what the first step to take in resolving this is. I...

DearsWould like your assistance please regarding belowIs there a similar command to JUNOS "next-table" in Cisco ?Would like to do MPLS VPN route leaking between 2 vrfs. route-targets can not be used as I am only receiving default route so leaking def...

Hi,we  got 2 public ip network from our ISP. This ip networks are from different class.  Let assume,195.130.15.144/29   gateway 195.130.15.140185.185.15.64/27    gateway 185.185.15.65this two public ip network.  I am already using 195.130.15.144/29 n...

crazy_boy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me with this Router 1941 connected o lan on port 0/0 and to fiber modem on port 0/1 with static address. I cant get internet acess throught cisco 1941 to work Best Regards --------------------------------------------------------------...

julio by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have router with 2 Connection.1) IP Transit from Tier 2 Provider2) IX - Local Internet Exchange for local peeringI'm receiving full internet route nearly 500k+ entries. I also have few local peering through IX connection to local telco. Now...

Hi,I just want to ask about bandwidth points on cisco 7206VXR with NPE-G1.What will happen if bandwidth points oversubscripted on one of the PCI bus? This is the sample:===========PCI bus mb1 (Slots 1, 3 and 5) has a capacity of 600 bandwidth points....

iwanc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes