cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am facing problem with one core switch L3 and two L2 switches catalyst-2960. the problem is, when i connect any wireless nano router(it has own DHCP) to these L2 switches then any one connect his laptop to L2 switches catalyst-2960 via Ethernet por...

Dear Community Members, I have a challanging scenario for two dialers on two different routers     Dialer1 (ppoe)                                    Dialer2 (ppoe)    /                                                          /R1-(Active)----Sw1--(HS...

Hello,With a 4500X 32 port we are seeing that when a 1G SFP like a GLC-T or a GLC-SX-MM is plugged in it shows up as a 10G SFP.Is there a problem here or is that normal?Regards,Garry. C.

Hi,I have two MPLS links from two different ISPs are terminating on a single router and eBGP is configured between PEs and CE router.  We have some sites are connecting via 1st IPS's MPLS link and some other sites are connecting via 2nd Mpls link fro...

Hi,I have a situation here. I am hosting two subnets, one from each ISP.I want one subnet A out ISP A, and subnet B out ISP BOn Router exiting ISP AI advertised both subnets with route-maps allowing A directly, and B with five times the AS path prepe...

Hello, i've i little problem with my PT. i'm gonna configure ospf on my router (a basic ospf), just to see how ospf work I want all pc communicate !But after insert all of network connected to the network, all of my router do not create the ip route ...

Hello,I have a Cisco router 2600, which I use for my training lab setup. I typed write erase to start up a new configuration but the router did not come backup. I have an identical router and tried swapping flash and dram, but it did not work. Please...

I've just constructed a remote DMVPN spoke that has a 300Mbps private point to point circuit back to the data center.  My manager promised an SLA of < 20ms at 50% bandwidth utilization (I think he made that up?!).  I'm trying to sort out the best way...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card