Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPLS on ASR1001

Can someone confirm that VPLS is supported on the Cisco ASR1001?With the feature navigator it looks like the ASR1001 is the only ASR1000  series router with VPLS support but I can't find any documentation confirming  this.

jgraafmans by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to configure VPLS on ASR 1004 device.Which version ASR support this functionality.Please provide configuration doc (VPLS ASR)

pramod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we want to change our old routers with the new Cisco 2911.We use ATM, on the cisco 2911 datasheet ATM encapsulation is supported but I can't find a document where is explained the possible ATM configurations.Anyone can help me to get this informat...

acleri by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all Im looking into creating a standard 4 band qos model for all my wan routers they would bePlatinum - voicegold - videosilver - sap / lotus notesbronze - best effort There is a 10meg interface on the router.2 meg priority for voice3 meg at least...

Hi allwhen people normally peer with isp for internet do most people use as path access lists ?if so what would you normally put in there, would it be allow only routes coming from the isp as etc ? can someone give an example ? cheers Carl 

Hi all Im looking into creating a standard 4 band qos model for all my wan routers they would bePlatinum - voicegold - videosilver - sap / lotus notesbronze - best effort There is a 10meg interface on the router.2 meg priority for voice3 meg at least...

I know BGP runs on Application layer but what about other routing protocols? Please also explain which routing protocol doesn't run on Cisco switches?If possible, explain otherwise request to provide some good URL from which I get the relevant inform...

Resolved! BGP Advertisements

We currently have 2 ISP providers and advertise the same /20 to both of them but the load balancing of incoming traffic is not to our liking. If we advertise 4 /22 blocks instead of one large /20 to one of our ISPs and basically set up route-maps to ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card