cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We are about to change to a new WAN design for 4 site.Currently, 4 site is connected using leased line.We have opted to change WAN to MetroE / IPVPN. The ISP gave us the information and ask to configure BGP. Currently we are using static route. I...

Normally I use source files to make minor changes to challenge my students. However, with the new book "Routing and Switching Essentials Companion Guide" .. I can't seem to use the activity wizard in way I previously did. Did the log-in methods chang...

c_tanner1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with my cisco 1921 router not forwarding DNS requests to our local DNS server. I recently set up NAT NVI and after doing so DNS is no longer being passed between the few VLANS that are in place.The DNS server for this domain is lo...

I have been seeing drops on my port facing my WAN lately. We have a 50mbps pipe going out. I realize the port is set to 100 (hard set for ISP device) but I would think the drops spiking over 50mbps would be on the ISP's equipment. QOS is enabled on t...

Hi,If  R1<-----> R2<-------> R3 are running EIGRP.R1- configured with no-auto-summaryR2 and R3 : auto-summary (default).R1 is publishing 10.1.1.0/24 , 10.1.2.0/24 and 192.168.1.0 / 26 , 192.168.1.64 /26 networks  on R3 it was expeted that routing tab...

Been using DPC3925 provided by my service provider here in Singapore (Starhub). Have used 3 different telephone brands but still have the same issue: the line remains connected (with busy signal) even after the other party hangs-up already. I suspect...

artis9278 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Client was asking us to enable the port 55001 and 55002 to run on QOS on the WAN Link. Kindly advise how to configure and enable the port. Thank You. policy-map QOS class SilverAF31-Map  set ip dscp af31   police cir percent 50 bc 300 ms pi...

Hi All, I want to use ISR-4451 as an Internet CPE for dual-homed Full BGP customer. There are two IPv4 and two IPv6 Full BGP sessions and it consumes significant amount of memory.There is memory extended to 8GB in this router but IOS XE is using just...

Hello allI have a question about basic Flexlink. I appreciate any related information.Here is the network topology below.#############################################################################                                           (FlexLink...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes