cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have v4 mpls working fine but v6 refuses to work correctly.Looking at the ipv6 routing table for the VRF we can see prefix's coming from the remote PE'sBGP is up in vpnv6 and ipv6 unicast.Everything seems fine but I just cant seem to ping b...

I'm not sure this is the right section but I try.For a project (less than 100 branch offices and 2 Headquarters connected in an hub&spoke topology with IPSEC over MPLS among branch and HQ)I’m looking for the best device which cover the following item...

Hi,I allow my customers to send some BGP communities, lets say 10:1 20:1 and 30:1. They can send none, some or all communities. I want to create a route map that checks on the sent communities and removes communities that are not in the allowed list ...

Hi, I have come accross a config on one of our routera. Can somone help me understand what the below does distribute-list prefix ospf-filter inip prefix-list ospf-filter seq 1 permit 0.0.0.0/0Is the above saying do not learn any routes coming in? wha...

Hi, I have implemented Terminal Server connectivity for connecting all devices..4 of my devices are far than the distance of 200 mts. So I have connected them using fiber media converters, but they are not working. This is how i have connected. Termi...

Hi All,If I am implementing BGP confederations within an iBGP AS, does every router in that iBGP AS need to belong to a Confederation/sub-AS?  Or can I have routers that are only in the overall iBGP AS?  If I can, when I peer them to a peer that belo...

Hello,We have two geographically separated subnets connected over dual DS3 lines and dual routers at each end.  See attached drawing for the network configuration.  I would like to use HSRP on each end as well as load balance using static routes of e...

Hello, I am having absolutely no luck making unicast EIGRP over frame relay work. (This is for training purposes, and is NOT indicative of any kind of production network. I asked the same question over on learning network and have thus far gotten no ...

I am trying to setup a VPN between a customer's PIX and our ASA.  I am new to both of these firewalls and just acquired access to both of them yesterday.WSI-PAR-ASA# sh cryp is sa   Active SA: 1    Rekey SA: 0 (A tunnel will report 1 Active and 1 Rek...

speed41ae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,a question about the entries highlighted in show ip interface <>R1#sh ip int s0/0Serial0/0 is up, line protocol is up  Internet address is 10.0.0.1/30  Broadcast address is 255.255.255.255  Address determined by non-volatile memory  MTU is 150...