cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I'm working on building a Policing policy on our 6509-VSS (soon to be 6880-X VSS) because we are hosting a lot of customers environment and we want to throttle their bandwidth down, based on customers' SVIBelow is just a "paper" config th...

HIeu Phan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Natting a server

I've a Nat problem that is confounding me.Today .. in our lab I have a video server that sits on subnet 10.16.42.91/26  This subnet is run by a L3 switch with L3 routing back to the rest of the network.I need to test this server over an emulated WAN ...

Wes Smith by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My senerio involves two new connections to a partner that requires automatic failover.First connection is an IPSEC tunnel using an ASA 5585X. Easy enough and I'm planning on using reverse route injection for this. I've used them for all of our VPN tu...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Friends,I am finding difficulties as on Nexus 7010 Switch on my VDC for route redistribution where I have two instance for EIGRP(1) EIGRP 110 for Internal LAN segment of DC(2) EIGRP 1 for WAN links connecting to MPLS service provider.How can redis...

sushil968 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,Few of the poeple in my office are facing issue while sending and receiving emails using thunderbird.. Our email server is located at different geopgraphical location. So our inside hosts are natted to a public IP so access emails over ...

i have vpn connectivity between headoffice and branch office.At branch i have 2 mpbs CIR link.On which i want to  1Mbps reserved for VPN only.how i do the policy based traffic shapping.Please help me out how i do this. below is my router configuratio...

Hello All, I have this topology, where I created a backbone that should work with VRFs. The configuration below related to the backbone routers. I'm using OSPF for the backbone and BGP on the Edge Routers. CorePRouter: interface Serial0/0 ip address ...

I am trying to upgrade WS-C4507R+E with a new image cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.03.00.SG.151-1.SG.bin but every time I reboot the switch it still comes up with the old image cat4500e-universal.SPA.03.03.00.SG.151-1.SG.binswitch1#sh bootflash:-#- --le...

I have been assigned to setup this wan and ive got very far into it but im struggling with the next part which i think maybe down to the way that it is worded. There are very specific instructions for this on the pkt file, is it possible for somebody...

V3teran75 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running a direct link between two locations and eigrp is running over it, but its flapping a lot. Below is the configurationS1#sh run int vl87Building configuration...Current configuration : 179 bytes!interface Vlan87 mtu 1536 ip address 143....