cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I started a brief inventory of the small ISRs in our network and noticed that, while most 851s have ROMMON version 12.3(8r)YI4, there is one with 12.3(8r)YI2 and one with 12.3(8r)YI3 (those two being manufactured least two years earlier than the rest...

All,I've been working with BGP for 14 years and have deployed many implementations in multi-homed environments with full Internet BGP tables.I've had conversations with various people lately about using policy based routing instead of the full BGP ta...

mwhitlow by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm not sure at which layer QoS mechanisms work. I mean, if you configure various QoS bandwitdh parameters like bandwidth in CBWFQ, priority in LLQ or shaping and policing bandwidth values, to data flow at which layer does it apply? It seems that val...

lpiwowars by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco 7206VXR with following OS.disk0:c7200-jk9s-mz.123-13.binI have WAN / Internet P2P connectivity on its FastEthernet interface and some GRE Tunnel.I just noticed that i cannot ping WAN P2P and GRE P2P IP addresses, but i am still able to p...

I'm running an ASR1001 with IOS-XE version 15.1(3)S6.I don't seem to be able to apply a policy-map to a tunnel interface that running in "tunnel mode ipsec ipv4".  The router gives me the error: Error: NBAR is not supported on Tunnel227.   When I try...

vincehgov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Evryone Can someone answer me please I have one SIM card . Is it possible to insert in any slot 0 OR 1 from my router, and the router recognised automatically the sim card?Do i need the configure the slot when i change the slot sim...

cdhung001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, HAPPY NEW YEARS!I have Charter cable broadband internet service in my home. I'm using a Cisco 2821 as my router and noticed I sometimes have to refresh my browser to get weg pages to load. I also have issues pinging host outside my network...

Hi,Is there a way to allow only certain IPs to be able to ping my 887va remotely over the internet to check it is up and working? This is so my offices can confirm it is up.Thank you.

Hi,can someone explain why i am seeing unknown protocol drops on the interface and also unknown media type detected and this is a MPLS WAN interface.                 GigabitEthernet0/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is PQ3_TSEC  MTU 1500 bytes...