cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a somewhat unique situation at a new customer site that I am looking at deploying.  First, the basic topology:Core Data Center has an ASA 5510 connecting to the internet, and acting as a site-to-site VPN endpoint.Core Data Center has a 2911 IS...

HI All,Just after some insight... when a device is under maintenance we are able to access any updates in software for that device.As a network engineer who doesnt have someone above me to ask, does most organisations require that the engineers updat...

Hi all,   we have a cisco 2900 router ,in which one interface is connected to internet ISP and another interface is connected to LAN .Till morning everything is working fine ,but from afternoon internet is not working .i checked with ISP they sa...

Please refer to the diagrama:   -    Router R11, R12 are managed by service provider 1.    -    Router R21, R22, R23 are managed by service provider 2.    -    Router R31, R32 are managed by me (Sergio).    -    Service provider 2 hasta an internati...

Hi,I enable cisco switch 3560x all traps (snmp-server enable traps).Monitoring server always sending BAD link detected when the interface go up and down.Should i use snmp trap link-status on each switch interface to disable it?Is there a global comma...

Hi,I have this ospf topology, from R1 view it show 5 link connected. If you see the R1 it's directly connected to r3 and r2, and r3-r4, r2-r5. so totally  4 links and if you look R1 database network 1.1.1.1 and 192.168.12.0,192.168.13.0 it showing as...

Dear Team, I purchaised brand new router from Cisco 2921 also i purchaised an SFP-Transceiver (GLC-SX MM) along with this Router. Currently the Router is having Universal IOS: “c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-3.T1.bin”. Kindly provide the IOS i woud lik...

policy-map QOSclass SIP    priority percent 25class class-default    fair-queuepolicy-map 3M_Shapingclass class-default    shape average 3000000  service-policy QOSinterface FastEthernet0/0description *** INTERNET ***bandwidth 20000....so this is a 2...

pamirian76 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have directly connected three routers scenario, (R3---R2---R1),router 3 advertise it's loopback and direclty connected int via ospf and same thing on r1 and r2.R2 is ABR here, R3 advertise 3.3.3.3/32 loopback and 192.168.23.0 network to R2, R2  wan...

Hi,I just started learning BGP protocol today, i have some confusion, when we using loopback interface to connect other ebgp using different AS, we have to mention three commands to get neighbor up using non-directly connected  interface, the two whi...

Been working with a co-worker on this trying to figure out how to upgrade from IP Services to Advanced Enterprise Services on a SUP 720 10G.  There is an upgrade SKU for Advanced IP services to Advanced Enterprise Services but we only have just IP Se...

Hi All,Why 10.1.1.0/24 is match tag 1 and 20.1.1.0/24 is match tag 2 ??C6509 and OS Version is 12.2(18)SXF7#sh ip ro 10.1.1.0Routing entry for 10.1.1.0/24  Known via "static", distance 1, metric 0  Tag 2  Redistributing via bgp 1  Advertised by bgp 1...

pabburi01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes