cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have scenario where I wish bgp backdoor could be used, but it can't in this case.I have router learning a single prefix via EIGRP and iBGP. I would like it to prefer iBGP, but of course EIGRP wins due to distance (90).I would like to modify a sin...

I am looking to replace my 2 core routers at my HQ and data center.both are C3945, which router should I go for ?3925 or 3945? these is the hardware in the C3845HQ#sh inventoryNAME: "3845 chassis", DESCR: "3845 chassis"PID: CISCO3845         , VID: V...

yeow_km by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,We have HQ office with 800 users including intranet services like domain, email, antivirus and so on. We have T1 connection 15mb from the local providerWe have ASA firewall and router at the edgeWe are going to open a branch office in a...

Hello,Is it possible to access the good version for this fonctionnality show policy-map multipoint?CSCti71071:Symptoms: The command show policy-map multipoint does not show any output on a hub,configured with a per-tunnel-QoS policy on its tunnel int...

Hello,I have enabled "ip device tracking" on my switches. However, I have a switch that doesn't show any info!! It works on all other switches.What exactly does this output means;NY-EF0.1-01#  sh ip dev trac allIP Device Tracking = EnabledIP Device T...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently I am using ebgp multihop & plan to use Time to Live Security Check feature, but below are my qyeryExisiting configneighbor *** ebgp-multihop 10Show ip bgp output  Connections established 3; dropped 2  Last reset 6w0d, ...

hi     I have a PE router and CE router connected point to point. I am running mpls vrf on PE  and BGP between PE and CE. But I am not able to ping LAN ip in CE router from PE sometimes. It may work fine for the whole day and suddenly loose the pingi...

Dear members please see my lab config below, your input would be much appreciated, database-server is moving to amazon and which only accepts connections from HQ, I’ve got users vpn users dialling in HQ (split tunnelling) and I’d like this to stay th...

levan5540 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a case that I had a few ideas in mind, but looking for the best and most efficient solution. Here's the case ;We have 5 Cisco routers (1 central & 4 others connected to it) in 5 different locations which are connected via G.703. Each h...

trt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I need to implement NATing in 1941/2911 router to send my voice traffic to SIP proxy. So, my service provider suggests me to implement SIP based NATing in my router. My private IP - 192.168.100.23My public IP - 172.25.0.83Traffic type - udpPo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card