cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends,Current Config.!prefix-list DC_ROUTE_110 seq 1 deny 0.0.0.0/0prefix-list DC_ROUTE_110 seq 2 permit 0.0.0.0/0 Ie 32route-map DC_ROUTE permit 10match ip address prefix-list DC_ROUTE_110!router eigrp 110default-information originateredistribu...

sushil968 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two WAN routers where two different ISP were terminating on the router and both the routers were connected to the Firewall through unmanageable switch as a mediator.Also, I have two IANA subnet (ex. 1.1.1.0/24 & 2.2.2.0/24), where 1.1.1.1 i...

Hi all,I have an issue with a Dual DMVPN scenario.I have 2 Hubs and multiples spokes, each spoke has 2 tunnels one to each HUB.I am having issues with a spoke but only with one tunnel:Interface                  IP-Address      OK? Method Status      ...

Hello,To be up front we don't use Cisco VOIP it's MITEL.I have two sites that cannot talk to each other. At first I thought it was a  call routing issue so I checked all the routes and made sure each PBX has the  correct numbers and IP addresses all ...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 877W that has been operational on Verizon for approx 5 years. It has never automatically given out DNS Server info to clients that get DHCP issued IP Address. I have to manually input DNS entries in each client.  This has happened at other s...

Hi,I would like to know are there any limitations regarding the N55-D160L3 to the N55-DL ? I mean we need to install the L3 card for routing capability did I loose any features which are unique on the L2 module ?I search the release notes aas well th...

Hi To All,I'am Tony and would like to ask regarding on our branch office connected to the central office. for our branch office we have 6Mbps leased line connection traversing and as per my checking we used both routers and to end.I would like to kno...

Hello, regarding the now end-of-line 837 ADSL router, will I be able to configure a an ESP ISAKMP VPN connection on one of these routers out of the box, using only the standard ios installed on this product ? i.e is the default factory installed imag...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allWe have a Cisco router with Mpls connection to my hqWe also have a firewall which connects to the internet and sits in front of the Mpls routerI want to backup the Mpls over the internet What are the best options? Create a IPSec VPN on the fire...

On the Cisco page of EIGRP, it totally leaves out the formula/explanation for where it got the REPORTED Distance from.In this case, it's 307200. This is very frustrating because it seems no matter what source material I use, things are left out.

Hello All, I have two 2911 ISRs with the UniversalK9 image:Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.1(3)T3, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) I want to setup routing failover by using IP SLA and object tracking. I'm following these g...