cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Thanks to give your insights on the below issue.I need to route the same subnet on two routers (PC0 to communicate with PC1 and vice versa). Host routes seem to do the trick, but is there any way to route the whole subnet? There are a lot of ho...

Hi Allwhich is the best traning course to go on to learn about BGP, I did CCNP Route a while back, The BGP course was retired so is there a replacement for this?would it be the CSPROUTE ?I would like to learn BGP in depthCheersCarl

Resolved! Vlan and Vlan.dat

Im new to cisco, I have a question if yall can please  answer it. yesterday while configuring my 881w router I came up with: ip  address can not be configures on l2 links. so I did a research and  found out that I had to do a Vlan in order to access ...

Hello:I work in a NOC  which the majority of the sites are being cutover from DSL, T1s, to Fiber. Our service providers has Cisco MetroE switches for their package of 100Mbps and below and they use Ciena switches for 100Mbps to 1Gbps at the branch of...

Hi All,I am having an issue with a site to site IPSec VPN Tunnel. Setup is as followshost(10.0.10.200)---- subinterface(10.0.10.1)   ----router (2921)  --- interface G0/0 ----- > NATted for internet use                                               ...

Hi All,I have a question withh regards to the multicast RPF check feature, it says that in PIM - DM whenever the router receives a multicast packet on its PIM enabled interface it does an RPF check to make sure that the interface is the best path tow...

Hey All,I'm trying to figure out how to propigate a default route from OSPF if the devices default route is learned via BGP.This is what I have in my config. I've removed the non-relevant commands.router ospf 100 default-information originate metric-...

hypnotoad by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im having trouble pinging another pc from another network. It prompts Desitination host unreachableCan you please check and help me how to resolve this.Im just a beginner at this and im still exploring how to do this kinds of stuffs so please be pati...

jyancobra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes