cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a router at a datacenter, we will call MAIN-ROUTER, which is advertising default routes over BGP to remote sites, for which we will only concentrate on one and call REMOTE-ROUTER. Directly connected to the MAIN-ROUTER is an ASA firewall called...

Hello, I have read on several pages that the 3750 x (WS-C3750X-48) has a 64 Gbps backplane and about 101 Mpps throughput. I'm looking to clairfy that the 64 Gbps is on a single standalone switch, not stacked to equal 64 Gbps. I looks like the switch ...

Spagsterj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to extend the LAN on the 892 to the Catalyst switch via the fiber sfp modules in each unit.  I enabled the GigabitEthernet0 port on the 892 and set the medi-type to sfp.  What do I need to do to make that port part of the inside network?...

jeff by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I got my hands on a Cisco 887VAG router with the intention to set up the router in a routed mode "will be coonected to private boardband network" with 3G backup which will use a VPN tunnel. i have looked all over the web and come up with the f...

Routers 1 - 8 are running IS-IS and they are tag-switching. I can reach all routers loopbacks within the core network.Now I am peering eBGP with R4 and R7 and I have R4 and R7 peering iBGP. Now from R4 and R7 I can see routes from ...

I'm having an issue with my MPLS. I'm not sure the best way to describe it other than an example.I connect to a website owned by Chrysler.  Sometimes it works, oftentimes  portions of the site do not respond.My first step is pinging the remote networ...

The company I'm working for has had a security audit done which has identified low OSPF router priorities as a security risk. The generic blurb quoted in the explanation says that a malicious user can use this to influence routing decisions. I've nev...

baldy by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi fellas,I am trying to monitor network quality with ip sla monitoring, I have configured path-jitter monitor and trying to come up with some alerts unfortunately i couldnt understand how operation return code calculated;ip sla 50path-jitter 1.2.3.4...

Hello All, I have a very elementary ACL question, but for the life of me I can not get it to work.  My home lab scenario is this; I have a specific computer (SERVER A) on my 192.168.20.x network, and I do not want it to be able to access the Internet...

Jeff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm practicing using extended access lists and everytime I use them I always use them closest to the source network router, am I doing this wrong? I never see a use to use them on the destination network or host. For example I have a source network t...

Greetings All, Just have a quick clarification for the community experts. Are routing protocol traffic (OSPF\EIGRP\BGP messages) automatically given a higher priority in a CBWFQ configuration or does it have to be manually defined and prioritized? Th...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I would like to transfer security license between two ISR G2 devices without Internet access.I appreciate if you can let me know any related information.Best Regards,Masanobu Hiyoshi

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Do you know if the following Cisco switches ME3600X ME3800X support Netflow?I need to collect data on interfaces and export it to an external Netflow collector installed on a server.In other word, I need to be sure that those switches support t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card