cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello..I want to run BGP & EIGRP on cisco 1911 router but i am not sure whether it support these protocols. Could anyone make these things clear.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can some one confirm me about cisco core switch ws-C4507R, whether it is in EOL & EOS.------------------ show version ------------------Cisco IOS Software, Catalyst 4000 L3 Switch Software (cat4000-I9S-M), Version 12.2(25)EWA8, RELEASE SOFTWARE (f...

Hi All,I was checking cisco router with some different configuration.ISP (122.160.43.1)<--------------------------->(vlan2)(122.160.43.105/30)ASA5505(ios 8.2)And internet is absolutely working fine. Still couldn't figure out what must be the configur...

Big question:  Does the config below work?  My stress tests shows its utilizing the bandwidth commands, but thats about all I can tell.  I am unexpereienced with QoS.  Help please!(Also, this is a repost - I added to part above to help clarify, modif...

Np0246461 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to install the PVDM2-8 in the 2901/K9, but the slot on the router is PVDM0 & its langth is large as compare to the PVDM2-8 card.Request you to please help me i it.Regards,Milan Verma

milan_ver by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a lab with some  asr901 and c2800.I am trying to hide the WAN from the customers.mpls ip propagate-ttl (default)Effect: TTL 253, traceroute showing the 5 hops in the WANno mpls ip propagate-ttl forwardedEffect: TTL 253, traceroute showing th...

Hi just a question regarding limiting web trafficI have a Switch, a Firewall, a router, then a 20Meg EFM circuit (fancy multiplexed dsl)Connected at 1gig between Switch (3750) and FW(ASA) and Router(2901), then at 100MB Link between the Router and th...

hi all,I have some problem with my static route. I have intalled static route as follows.(Attached)ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 gi 0/0But after some DSU change I encounterd a problem. Traffic not route outside from my Router.After that I changed the rout...

Hi out thereWe have bought a couple of the ASR VPN bundle with ASR 1001 - but when we started to configure them I got a bit surprised because it looks as if the ASR 1001 doesn't support cTCP which we use in EZVPN - can some out there confirm that the...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 867VAE ?

Hello, I cannnot seem to convert any of the fastethernet switchports on this unit to layer 3 interfaces, using 'no switchport'.Does anyone know if this unit supports doing that ?Also I cannot seem to use activate qos using 'mls qos' on this unit. Doe...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes