cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All,We are currently facing an asymmetric routing issue. Please find the attached network diagram. The firewall in the network is dropping the final ack packet as it has never received syn/ack packet. Is there any solution to these kind of netw...

Hi,I have successfully added cisco router interfaces on the cacti, following the same process I added cisco catalyst 2960 switch but it shows snmp error, what else do I need to do for traffic monitoring ?RegardsMeroSent from Cisco Technical Support i...

Hi we have a 2921-VSEC/K9 running c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.151-4.M4.binI can't configure any crypto settings."show licence feature" reveals:-Feature name             Enforcement  Evaluation  Subscription   Enabled  RightToUseipbasek9                 ...

matty-boy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear MisterI did a software upgrade in ASR 1004.Before, i validate the butes quenatity, and verify the /md5 and SHA1 checksum, and both appear ok.Weel, I did the reload and ... the nex message is showed:###############################################...

Hi All,I am no Cisco guru and are just learning so hopefully this is an easy one for someone here.I have managed to setup a VPN between 3 sites, they are all linked together and each site can talk to the other 2.They are all linked accross the intern...

Hi,I'm looking for some quick advise with the following configuration. We have a remote office that will have 2 CE routers each with a eBGP connection to seperate MPLS providers. The CE routers will connected directly to an access switch and will be ...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to create a backup VPN tunnel (IPSEC?GRE)  between a cisco 887 VAG and a cisco 1941 router. The 3g connection has a dynamic IP address  Does anyone have a good document on how to do this?I am unable to find any  documentation on the cisco webs...

Resolved! PPPoE on an 831

I have a remote facility with a DSL modem that can only do bridge mode, meaning all authentication with the ISP has to be done on the device behind it. I have the PPPoE username/password from the ISP and I'm wondering if it's possible to set up an 83...

mvoss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a main server and reporting server. The reporting server extracts the database of main server at around 11.30 PM. After that the latency of main servers increases to 20 ms from 1-2 ms. But the backup server connected on the same network...

Dear All,I have cisco oruter with CME Cisco2921/K9 and i want to integrated cisco IP Phone 6921 and 3905, is it possible or supported.CME Version: Cisco Unity Express 8.0.2The below are supported by our CME. Supported models with our CME CISCO2921/K9...

Hi,One of our ldp neighbour in the router not showing recv in targeted hello in one endospf neighbour is up, ldp neighbour is upsh mpls ldp discovery Local LDP Identifier:    172.16.26.28:0    Discovery Sources:    Interfaces:Gigab...

HiI have 2 cisco switches acting as ospf routers.they have 1 leg in area 0 the back bone and in area 10.172.0.0 (nssa) via 6 connected vlan interfaces.I also have 2 more ospf routers, that also talk BGP to a 3rd party and redistribute the routes from...

Alex Samad by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes