cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We are currently designing a new branch router solution that will utilize the Cisco 2921 ISR G2 Router.  Any feedback positive or negative will be greatly appreciated, thanks for your assistance…Here is the tentative solution:Hardware:               ...

Texas_Bay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using the 4G HWIC in the cisco 2900 ISR routers for backup WAN connectivity via VPN tunnel. I have built EEM scripts that enable the cellular interface when the primary ISP (interface) fails. working cellular status......Radio Information=====...

This is a bit long, so bear with me. I have a strange issue, which I can't say if it is causing any problems. I've configured a hierarchical QoS policy on the hub router of our network. It has a WAN speed of 20Mbps, while the DR site has a speed of 1...

sganpat by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all:  First off, if there is a better place for me to post these questions, please point me in the right direction.OK, my company has three offices, a main and two branches.  Each branch is currently connected back to the main office via sperate p...

Hi All, We have 3 ISPs providing us MPLS links to our Datacenter Routers as a primary and Secondary ( Kindly refer to the attached diagram ppt).These will be connected on our Primary and Secondary MPLS Routers  in Auto-failover mode. We have n number...

rite2anil by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was faced password issue after trying to recover my router password my router is not booting up to normal mode now its only show ROMMON1> mode how will rectify this.  I was tried to restart and even tried to change CONF value but not workingho...

Hi ,I am configured VRF SW1 and SW2 in the below topo in both R1 and R2, but still i am not able to get the correct output for sh ip ro VRF..Configs in R1 : ip vrf SW1 rd 100:1 route-target export 100:1 route-target import 100:1!ip vrf SW2 rd 100:2 r...

ramesub2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have the cisco 2921 configured with 1 trunk port, on which are: LAN, WANSo, I can't ping from router any resources with domain name, like google.com, cisco.combut I can ping them's IP and it's success.What can be with configuratuion, when pi...

Hi,I have three 3750 stacks, two at my production site in different buildings linked by fiber and one at our DR site.Between the three stacks I have RIP v2 configured; we also have a few other sites connecting to our main site.We replicate SAN data, ...

Hi,     I am trying to monitor ingress traffic on a 6509 with a SPA module configured in a crypto connect manner.The captured traffic is still encypted which does not show any detailed analysis.Does anyone know how to get to the unencrypted traffic e...

ksherwood by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes