cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I have a situation regarding changing ISP with new BGP peering. We are currently peering with 1 ISP, receiving only a BGP default route and advertised 2 networks prefixes out to the world. We are preparing to test with new ISP for BGP pe...

asdvnw by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tech people, I have two ASR 1000 running in my Production environment with the following  Licenses :1- Router A with Advance Enterprise License  (Boot Level License)2- Router B with Advance IP Service License (Boot Level License)I want to use Adva...

I'm a university student, I have spent the last month trying to finish this task in packet tracer. My lecturer sent it as our first assignment and using his powerpoints, this still doesn't work. I have tried eigrp to connect the three networks, i hav...

James42 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using DMVPN and MPLS. If I run a speed test (like speedtest.com) from a local pc, HSRP flips seemingly to the MPLS very briefly. It does this as soon as the upload test begins. Several different speed testing websites have been used with the sam...

garrybe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have DMVPN working on 7 routers all are 4331 with 16.9.5. I am using NHRP but not crytop  All is working well, But when I try to "Show DMVPN"  I get invalid input after the d I ideas?Again DMVPN is work with a dynamic tunnel spoke to spoke when nee...

livi9003 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Routing

Hi everyone it's possible make VPN Tunnel between two router and both Tunnel in state up up and can't ping each other.If someone has links please shareThanks in advance, 

Mlex1 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey experts, Looking for your recommendation for a simple multicast routing setup in VRF lite for a network with spanned layer 2 connections.Up to now, I have only required multicast to flow within a vlan so all multicast has been managed via igmp sn...

Alex-Pr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes