cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have problem in  Catalyst 2900 switch every 2days it's stop working and only sys led ON stable, also all switch port led went off no connectivity between core switch.i have to do manually power off and power on again to make it working.Any help ...

Hi 1) When we have two core routers in an enterprise connecting to two diffrent ISP's. and in LAN we will be having two diffrent VLAN subnets A and B connecting to layer 3 switch L3-1 and L3-2 switch respectively. where in clients are connected to L2...

Dear all,,,,I have an internet router connecting to two different ISP's using a layer 2 switch. ISP1 is primary and ISP 2 is in standby. I am not doing any load balancing. I am using subinterfaces for connecting to two ISP's. Is there any way to do t...

pramod by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,my Question is  if i have 1 MB link and want to allocate 512 Kbps for the CCTVSystem and 512 Kbps for the Data on cisco router how will be the configuration for that ?

Hi,I have a few question regarding this subject. I understand a pure G.703 means clear channel = 2048kbps = unstructured E1 = unchannelized E1.And a G.703/G.704 means a channelized E1 = 1984kbps = for data it can use timeslow 1-31 for data and TS0 i...

Hi experts,Is there a way to easily disable EIGRP neighbor NBMA network? It is point-to-multipoint circuit and I want to disable EIGRP adj with one neighbor on one PVC without affecting other neighbors on other PVCs.The only thing I can think of is t...

Our MPLS WAN router QoS configurations have two Priority Queues- one for voice and one for video. Our current video network only consists of conference room video end-points; however, we are planning on rolling out different video end-points includin...

Hello we had cisco 1720 router with a WIC-1T for a point to point T1 between two of our sites. The 1720 cratered so I scrounged and found a 2600 that showed compatible with the WIC-1T so we moved it to the 2600. I cannot get it to go up/up. Attached ...

dsjackson by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a ASR9K with version  mbiasr9k-rp.vm. When he run a command show log, dir or other command via ssh not shows the logs. If he run via console, the commands appear.RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:BRSPOM1COMM-ASR9K-1#sh logging Mon Sep 2 11:48:28.403 GMTRP/...

mburgos07 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes