cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have a somewhat lossy path from Maryland to Australia.    I notice that a traceroute from MD takes a certain path, but a traceroute originating in Australia takes a completely different path.   Is that normal?   We are moving towards  carrier-prov...

jimmyc_2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For about 6 months we've had a 2811 with Version 15.1(4)M1 with a T1 card.  No errors on the line.  Then we swapped to a 2911 running 15.2(4)M3.  We took the existing T1 card from the 2811 and just moved it into the 2911.  After the 2911 swap we star...

Hi All,I just want to know about the commands to be used to find out the reverse route issue and to check the traffic flow.I have a LAN Network behind a Firewall and my firewall is connected to Router and from there i have a connection to my counterp...

HelloRecenty I aquired another company with (5) L2 only sites. I am phasing them into my L3 AVPN network. The first phase is to get them onto the AVPN netowrk. Routers and circuits have been orderedFor now, I want to make sure sure the L3 network wor...

Hi,I need a provide a read only access for a account in my cisco router. If I create a local account with priv 5, then when he does a "sh run" will he get all the details or details which are at priv 5 only???

my first router had issues saying the the requirment exceed the available memmory and kept cycling through rommon. so i did a tftpdnld to delete all memmory and reload the flash. nothing happend so i thought it might be the memmory module. i took the...

chr6is000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have strange situations with users connecting devices having same MAC address to the switch port, basically the end device don't have any burned-in Mac address & the users assign same MAC address before connecting to the network.  This resu...

How to check whather auxilary port is disabled or enabled in Router,switches, Cisco ACE and firewall.is there any command is there is check the logging status( at what level it was configured ), not sure about this..

Hello All,We've run across a rather odd issue with inter-vlan/bridge-domain routing on a ME-3600X-24FS switch.When routing to a directly connected subnet from single tagged EVC's we don't see any issues.  However, when routing from a double tagged EV...

xawblenet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes