cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello I was trying to set up two sites with a router at each site. There is a layer 2 switch that is connected to each router and they are connected to hosts. I set up a gre tunnel between the routers and set up ospf between the networks. There are a...

sl236_0-1681183542646.png
sl236 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am currently working on an Industrial Switch. I have updated the clock using the clock set command. The show run gives why is the last configuration time not in line with that of the switch?Any suggestions to correct this?

Ranjita_0-1681309510471.png
Ranjita by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

The traffic between the loopback 0 interfaces of R1 and R2 should traverse through R3; R3 should be configured such that it translate 132.10.10.1 to 171.1.1.1 and 132.11.11.1 to 173.2.2.2 You can do NATTING only R3 router. After completing the sol...

10101010.png

Hi GuysA quick question, we have some Cat 9K switches with Network advantage licences.Are there any limitations when it comes to running BGP on them?We want to just receive a default route and do some basic route maps tuning on them.We are currently ...

Hello, I have two ASR routers running BGP between two connections. I am new to this so please bear with me. Basically we are running BGP at our hub office and would like to pad routes to certain branch offices to connection A or B. Is it possible to ...

maniac79 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The role  of all data-link  protocols is to control the correct delivery  of data over a physical link of a particular type.  For example, the Ethernet data-link  protocol uses a destination address, which is the MAC address,  field to identify the c...

Hello, I have a Cisco ISR4331 that is being used to route traffic from my ISP to my firewalls.  I am looking to use Gig0/0/1 and Gig0/0/2 for my firewall's WAN connections, and they are redundant firewalls.  Would the best configuration for this be s...

cadamwil by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes