cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts @Leo Laohoo  @Rob Ingram  @balaji.bandi I have SDWAN implemented and working to design traffic shaping policy.There are two parts, one is the WAN policy from the underlay for Internet access which covers policies like teams, zoom, SIP-V...

Hello Sir/Madam,I have a Cisco SG300-20 (managed) that was installed in Oct-2020, at the height of Covid.  I have never upgraded the firmware. Everything is running fine but I have been told to upgrade it, especially since the Cisco support for it ha...

rtan2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Could someone clarify this config, am i missing something stupid??Essentially i'm connecting to my ISP's NTU - BGP Config is needed.BGP is up, but no traffic will pass through due to it being a Direct Internet Circuit and private ranges can't be ...

Project ideal from the bossI have two data centers connected via a dedicated transport L3 link.  Each data center has it own core routing and switching devices and unique vlans.The goal would be to be able to have a hybird flat network and have the a...

Resolved! OSPF and BGP

Hi everyone, I hopw you are all well. I have this network and i am using OSPF and GBP but i feel there is a missing configration on the router CiscoC. Instade of R22 there is a PC, so no need for summurization and the swich (net 12) is off R11 knows ...

abduljwadhigaig_1-1674148749481.png

HiCould someone please help me solve a problem with an OSPF router that is receiving external routes(O E2) on different interfafces?There are 4 routers in the lab.R1 has two interfaces each connected to a different router (R2 and R3).R2 and R3 are bo...

Aoi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friday our server guy decided to start coping 200 gig worth of data from our primary centera server to the offsite centera located at another of our facilities. With in minutes of him starting this transfer I got many calls from the remote site stati...

I have studied that without layter3 peer-router command it is impossible to take ospf neighbor relationship between Nexus vPC Devices and L3 device on vPC environment. But in my PNETLab, they peer very well without any problem(I placed 3 N9K devices,...

I have a Catalyst 9606 with several SVIs in the same vrf (interface vlan 5 and 10). I have a Catalyst 9300 connected to that 9606. There is a layer 2 LACP trunk between the 2, allowing VLAN 5 (VLAN 10 goes to a different switch). The 9300 has 20 or s...

dshowell by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have some kit with 3 year licences that where purchased a year ago,  im new to cisco smart licencing, just wanting to check if we go to deploy them now, is the 3 years from the date the licence was applied to the device or 3 years from the origina...

Is there a way to setup a default route?  My router has multiple vrf's.  I can ping an address by using ping vrf VVVV www.xxx.yyy.zzz'.  I can setup an ntp server source by using ntp server vrf VVVV ntp.server prefer.  However some services like taca...

Ruhtra by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes