cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,Has anyone managed to upgrade an ASA from 8.2 to 8.3 or higher?  Looks like version 9 is out now and I fell as if we are getting left behind.We have 2 x ASA 5520s in Active/Passive mode, I have upgraded their memory to 2GB each, so I hope they ...

Hi all,i used a Cisco 886VA with Annex-B service in Germany. Now the provider has changed the DSLAM port to Annex-J but the router does not get any connection anymore.As per Cisco homepage (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps380/dat...

Dear All,I heard that Cisco has smartnet rebate , i mean that if partner order smartnet for customer then they will rebate from Cisco ( Smartnet).Any one do you know on this, if know how can we register for rebate?Best Regards,rechard

Hi guys, here's the scenarioPE MAC Address is : 80:71:1f:44:da:f4 and CE MAC is : 00.06.f6.e8.89.70. However we are still not able to reach the remote end. PHSDCOTAUPH01R02#sh arpProtocol  Address          Age (min)  Hardware Addr   Type   Interfac...

HiI have just got a ASR1004 and try to upgrade it, but, I can not find the instruction, could anyone give me advice/I guess it may just same as other production by copy. but, it is good to see in writing.Any comments will be appreciatedthanks in adva...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there everyone, you can call me Duk and I'm from the Philippines. I'm new in this community and I don't have an IT background.I'd like to ask if it's possible to learn these stuff through the internet? Though there's one learning center here in my...

Dear All,we have 2800 router with two fast ethernet and one BRI interfacees..Is it possible to configure tthe BGP with current hardware or do we have to install one more fast ethernet?Pls helpRegards,Vishal

Hi, I am planning a Nexus 5k upgrade (5548) and plan to move from our current NX_OS n5000-uk9.5.0.3.N2.1to 5.2.1.N1.3. There is an alternate option of 5.1(3)N2(1c). Is there any reason why I should choose one of the...

Steviem30 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I read vtp authentication is supported on vtp version3 only. But when I have version2 configured on all switches and if there is a password mismatch, why the updates are not getting propagated? Version2 should ignore the password,right?Thanks,...

hi i got problem with my upload very slow.when i check in speedtest.net download 10mb upload .10mb , when i remove the router and connect direct to computer. upload and downloads is fast 10mb for download and 6mb upload.router 2821.my config:Code:Bui...

Hi,I have configured an EHWIC-VA-DSL-B for VDSL over ISDN (Deutsche Telekom).The  DSL connection is Annex B and has been delivered by the Telco together with a DSL splitterand an ISDN NTBA (which i want to connect to a PBX).The EHWIC-VA-DSL-B doesn´t...

Dear All,We are using two ISP lines, but we dont have BGP router... Is there any way thatwe can use these lines as failover for eac other??Thanks,Vishal