cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've labed l2TPv2 over a WAN connection and it seems to work fine. So far I have only configured one VLAN to traverse the L2TPv3 tunnel. There are a couple of VLANs that I would like to send across the WAN. Could I configure several L2TPv3 tunnels...

Dear all,     Wonder if anyone encounter same situation of me.     I build a Dual Hub Dual DMVPN with OSPF and I observed that the ospf hello packet are not arriving hub from spoke.     Thus my ospf neighbor periodically up/down while the timer excee...

I updated the firmware on my rv220w router to the latest 1.04.17.  I am now getting the following errer every 3 to 15 minutes.  "PLATFORM [System] /pfrm2.0/bin/bwLimitConfig /tmp/system.db 18 dot11STA 8 failed. status=-1".  what do...

Hello,I am new here so thanks in advance for any help.I recently purchased a 2921 to replace an aging router.We will using this router specifically for T1 data connections only. I am maxing this router out with T1 WIC CSU/DSU cards.I have 4- VWIC3-4M...

wormvine1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a setup like the following:e1------e2|    \     /  ||      \  /   ||      / \    ||    /     \  ||   /       \ |c1        c2The scenario has the following features:iBGP full mesh between router loopbacksCollapsed core/distribution designEd...

We are currently migrating to a new platform, which all of our users will be on TCP/IP.  Though most of our users are converting from X.25 to IP, some users won't be ready to convert from X.25 prior to the migration.  We will be using a router to con...

I have my Cisco IP Phone 192.168.195.241 connected to my router 192.168.195.246 with cisco switch in between, but I get drops at fixed regular intervals. Sending 100, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168.195.241, timeout is 2 seconds:!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!.!!!!...

Are multiple instances BGP supported on ISRG2 Router IOS??Is there a configuration template that can referred how multiple instance BGP can be configured with two different AS Number??ThanksAnuj

Question for you guys, it seems simple but I must be missing something1. 1 Cisco 3600 Router2. Int fa0/0 is for the Internet3. Int fa0/1 is for the LAN4. fa0/0 is for the WAN connection going into the firewall5. fa0/1 is going into a 3750 switch6. ...

isdollsm1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes