cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We are about to migrate a large network from  Rapid Spanning-tree to MST. There is one question , at the moment, which is not clear. Assuming that we have an MST region with 500 switches ( all in the same region).  We now wish to add one new vlan. Wh...

mikik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dears,the customer buy 2 x6506 series catalyst sw and  2 asa 5555-x.  the customer building is business center and have a lot of different company offices in building. the customer require each office have own vrf on 6506 and each vrf must pass se...

Hello,I'm based in the UK and have had a new ADSL line put into a remote site by BT (British Telecom).  It is an ADSL 2+ line and I have configured it as A VPN back to our site.  All is working but the line is unstable and it goes down for 20 seconds...

Hi alle we have a 3850 with Errors on Startup:Booting...Initializing and Testing RAM +++@@@@####...++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@++@@done.Memory Test Pass!Base ethernet MAC Address: 0c:27:24:96:4d:80Interface GE 0 link d...

Hello All,we are currently using IPVPN( sitetosite vpn) to connect to our client network in remote location and now we have migrated to new MPLS network but we like to retain our vpn connection as a backup link incase of MPLS network failure ,can som...

My company is setting up an internal cloud to host a mutlitude of websites for customers.We need to be able to most multiple internet connections for failover and to have multiple static IPs.Ideally each customer should be isolated with its own virtu...

darkalman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got an output QoS policy that sets: class TAG-AF21  set dscp af21  bandwidth remaining percent 25Then if I look at the policy-map for our serial Interface, I see this:    Class-map: TAG-AF21 (match-any)      9773017 packets, 5141610233 bytes    ...

Hi All,When doing a trace from a Unix box to a VPN connected site the packets don't seem to send from my Cisco VPN router until the MTU is at 1006. Does this seem a bit low? Do I have a config issue somewhere?7  172.27.x.x (172.27.x.x  47 ms) - My VP...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes