cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Verizon is activating a line for us today they call a "10 meg" or a "LAN".They said the only requirement is a regular fastethernet interface.Instead of using the Cisco 1841 we currently use (T1), i thought of using a clean factory default ASA 5505.1....

scanaan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be unable to properly configure the 7304 (R2) router in the attached drawing so that the RECeiver can have access to the 224.6.0.101 group.  The only multicast-related configuration on Gi0.981 and Gi.989 is "ip pim sparse-mode", and basicly...

Dear all,we have our own public IP and want to advertise globelly with two ISPs, ISP1 primery and  ISP 2 secondry.if primery link is down secondry will advertise our prefix,ISP 1 (AS 100)                ISP 2(AS 200)            |                     ...

Hi,We got a new Cisco 2911 router (CISCO2911/K9) with a switch module (SM ES2-16-P) on it. Everything works fine after the configuration except for the power. We got 4 WAP that we will connect to the switch module that needs power. So the switch modu...

redrobish by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community!,i just configured my Cisco 1841 to works as modem/router with my Italian ISP that provide only dynamic IP to end users, for this reason, in user to use VPN etc, i need to configure a Dynamic DNS service on it.The configuration is the...

Dears,   I have the below network in my work. the problem is that some IPs which are behind TMG (10.100.100.90 or 10.100.101.103 or 10.100.100.190) (suddenly) are not reachable to real machines (196.2.x.b or 196.2.x.a). the strange this is that the c...

Hi there, Im having problems re-establishing ospf adj over a GRE tunnel as soon as I apply any ipsec configuration onto it.. Ive seen a few threads covering similar problems but not found a solution yet.. When the tunnel is set up without any ipsec c...

jonmo2578 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! recovery network

Hello,For one of our Subsidaries new office, we are planning to setup a Disaster recovery (DR) network.  They will have a normal production live network in their office. The proposed DR centre will come up in another location & will be connected via ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can we assigned Multiple IPs on Single VLAN. by using the IP address X.X.X.X X.X.X.X secondaryMy query isVLan 10I had different IP for different user on VLAN 1010.10.10.1/24 for 1st floor10.10.20.1/24 for 2nd floor10.10.30.1/24 fo...

Hi!I have some trouble with configuration NAT. I created logical interface with Vlan's, and on one of them config NAT. But when i do ping from interface NewScene3K to internet all packets are lost.That's my config:ASA Version 9.1(1)4 ! hostname cis...

AlexeyF11 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've downloaded the R3.10.0S for evaluation. The Eula is accepted and the premium eval license is active. The throughput is set to 50MBit, but I only get about 99 Kbits/s with Iperf between two CentOS VMs (non bi-directional).The router has basic ...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card