cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all!I am new in cisco, please anyone can you help me how to solve this problem.Inside the router I can ping www.google.com but the laptop is connected on interface gi0/1 is not getting internet. I don't know what I'm missing.. below is the runn...

Hi there,I have a branch network that recently had its IP address changed. The scenario is as follows:old IP & mask10.171.81.64/26g/w: 10.171.81.65new IP & mask10.173.109.0/24g/w: 10.173.109.11 cisco router & 1 HP2710 switchswitch IP: 10.173.109.2All...

I am trying to use ip sla video feature of the 2911 and found that mim IOS is 15.2(2)T. I read blogs saying that IOS ..M are more stable. Should I upgrade my Ios from IOS 15.2(4)M3 to 15.3(2)T? what is bad about IOS ...T?thanks,Alison

Hello! I've heard an opinion, that routing works faster then NAT, but I can't find any information proving this. For example, if I have several NAT connections on my way to the ISP, it will slow web browsing. Is it true? My second question is abou...

Hello!I'm designing a new topology to access to the Internet using Cisco2921 NAT and MS ISA Firewall. In brief my topology looks like this.  I'm going to use ISA as a proxy to public some internal services and to provideinternet access for my users. ...

Guys,did anyone of you worked on IPTV Mulicasting? If yes, can you please advice me the best multicasting protocol to use in IPTV environment?

sugatada9 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear member,I have a customer will running about 150 GRE tunnels without IPsec in Hub site and 25M WAN circuit. It is using Cisco 2811 and CPU in high loading, I would like to replace the it, but I  can't find any information about ISR G2 with GRE pe...

HiLooking for some design ideas. I have 2 ISP but want symmetrical routing via primary ISP to take advantage of 100mbps WAN. I have a /29 from both ISP so R1 will EBGP with Primary and Backup. R2 will do the same - EBGP with Primary and Backup. R1 an...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I was just trying to upgrade my first cisco access point at home. I am a bit lost...a) I can't run "conf t" command.b) It seems to have ver 3 or ver 4 lwapp image running on it.c) keeps rebooting itself when it starts up and says "certificate ...

I am looking to uplink an HP Blade Chassis to a Cisco 3750-X with SFP+ for 10Gig on each end.I would like to use Direct Attached SFP+ cables if possible.I already know that the HP Virtual Connect module will not accept a Cisco Direct Attached cable a...

buu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes