cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Please help!  We continue to have issues with Verizon’s MPLS QoS configuration and I need suggesitons on how to isolate this more quickly and effectively. Typically our circuit order asks 33% of bandwidth for EF queue to be provisioned.  During ci...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone, im new in network enviroment, this is my first year.i have a topology with the linksys router connected to a router and the router connect to a switch on a lan, but my problem is, i can ping from the wi-fi router to the other router or t...

BorisXp77 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have no experience with Cisco IP phones. Is the listed hardware below sufficient or do I need a sepperate controller for the Audio/Video to work?Thanks in advance!

With Hitesh KumarWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about architecture and packet capture on Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers with Cisco expert Hites...

Hi there,My name is Bart and at this moment im learning for my CCNA certificate.I have the last months configured a lot of Cisco 800 series routers for a couple of companies.But at this moment i have a problem with one of them.The router has connecti...

Hello.I am new this forum. I have this WS-C3750G-24T 16Mb flash switch and running on IOS Version 12.2(25)SEE4, RELEASEI would want to know a IOS version that supports IP SLA feature and which is compatable to the above model Switch.Advance thanksVis...

viswa sai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,If it is necessary to configure neighbor command with next-hop-self on every inetral BGP routers (i am not asking about the router which connects two AS). If yes, how does it works in IBGP.

There is a route in routing table for 15.100.100.1 learned via BGP. outgoing interface is F0/1.My Traffic starting from 50.160.200.105 interface fast 0/0 sending to 95.20.20.6I need to route this traffic via interface multilink 50. IP is 50.160.201.1...

arumalpra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was hoping someone could help with a problem.  We had a new linux server installed at a remote office yesterday, unfortunately the guy installing the server forgot to change the IP addresses, doh.  It's plugged into a C877 and I can see the port...

Hello allWe are deploying an MPLS VPN over gre solution between our branch sites and a data centre gre hub router.  We want to configure MP-iBGP but the data centre and the branch sites have different AS numbers. Can we use as-overide to create the i...

I am seeing the following logs on my cisco WS-C3750-24P .... Any idea what could be the issue.un 2 04:42:00: %PLATFORM-1-CRASHED: System previously crashed with the following message:.Jun 2 04:42:00: %PLATFORM-1-CRASHED: Cisco IOS Software, C3750 Sof...

Resolved! NAT help needed

Up to today I used Verizoon 4G to a Windows Visata box running Internet connection Sharing to get my home lab connected to the Internet .  All was working well.Today I had Hughesnet come and installl their service and I can no longer get access to th...