cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have cisco 4510 core switch in my network now we are planning to connect SWAN to the core switch,swan admin given one ip 10.10.1.128/24 .now i have to configure core switch.For swan what type of configuration is required.i will create sepa...

Hi!I recently saw that you can configure an interface on a switch as either Access, trunk or Converged.I cannot find any information of what would be the difference between Trunk and Converged modes ?If anyone can explained it to me briefly that woul...

Dear Friends,i have cisco 3845 router,how to configure vrf for point to point link .any config example please share.Srini

Hi guys, please help me..I'm trying to development the topology about INE course.. and i have some problems with ping routers inter-area..Have 2 ABR, conecting each other by frame-relay(ASBR router5), i can see the router neighbour but not ping.. fol...

Hi all ,I have a setup with a Router1  that is connecetd with 2 GRE Tunnels , each one with other Router 2 and 3 accordingly .what i need is to create an access list in Router 1  in such a way that will look on the inner ip address of the packet and ...

Resolved! Crazy OSPF

Greetings. I am trying to set up a redundant OSPF setup and I am seeing behavior I don't quite understand. At the main office I have two routers, a 3825 connected via full DS3 to the MPLS cloud, and a 3925 connected to the Internet for VPN backup.The...

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 configured to get a DHCP'd IP address from the ISP on it's outside interface.  The problem I am seeing is when the ISP  renews their IP address, the ASA 5505 is still holding on to the old IP address information.  I have to either ...

I configured my 888 and all seems to be working ok. I can reach the internet, i can reach the PC, and "sh ip nat trans" is showing me entries. But for some reason the PC is not able to connect to the internet. I tried all different settings, but i ca...

Hi ,I am trying to find the difference between the line mentioned in ACL1.deny udp any any range 135 netbios-ss2.deny tcp any any range 135 139 . SMB (Server Message Block) protocol is used among other things for file  sharing in Windows NT/2000/XP. ...

Resolved! DSL SOHO

Experts, I just inherited a small SOHO network. They currently have DSL service through AT&T. I was able to acquire a used Cisco 1841 router with two 2MFT-T1 WICS. I would like to decomission the 2Wire modem and route my internet connection through t...

Hello,I got myself a Cisco 857W router. I have configured it to initiate a connection on ATM0, and it connects, I can ping from the console websites as an example. I have set a DHCP and NATing. But it seems that the clients can't be routed to the int...

Hello,I have a requirement to set up PFR as a load balancing mechanism for i/eBGP (LAB environment for the moment)Topology:              Iperf Client192.168.1.254                                I                                IPrimary 20Mb --------i...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card