cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello friends, we have been having a few issues with our DMVPN spoke routers not establishing connection to random sites on occasion. It seems once we issue the "clear ip nhrp" command on the spoke router, things go back to normal. Could this be rela...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I greet everyone.  Please be patient with me.  Here I am supposed to have a very basic network.The configurations are as follows:R1#!!ip cef!!interface Loopback0ip address 2.2.2.2 255.255.255.255!!interface FastEthernet0/0ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255....

Hi All,I hope this finds you well. A quick message to pick your brains if I may with a current issue I have on my Cisco 2921 router.In short, we have two physical interfaces - one internal (0/2), one external (0/0). The internal interface has several...

hi i am configuring router as the clients sholud connect to internal network over the MPLS link.we are running ospf in our internal network and BGP for ISP.the scenario is like this                                                our internal network ...

Hello All,I am in the process of evaluating our disaster recovery plans and found that my company has redundant network connections, but does not have it implemented in a way that allows recovery of a failure.  My company has 4 locations, all conenct...

amisseri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I have a basic question on which I need help from you guys. My understanding is that when we configure policing instead of shaping, there is no queueing and scheduling in picture. These two are valid only when we configure shaping. Is my under...

Hi Guys,Recently i got this error msg from 1 of my core switch (%ESF_DRIVER-2-FORWARDING_PROCESSOR_WRITE_FAILURE: Write of register address 18804 failed on Egress ESF Engine.) It was working all along very well and nothing has happen before, no chang...