cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Just a quick one...Do deny statement in prefix-list / access-list works for advertise-map in BGP conditional advertisement ??I tried a lot of combinations, but it is not working; so just need to confirm is there anything I'm missing.PS: Talking ab...

Gents,The new ASA version supports multiple (Specifically max of 3) static routesto same destination.                                           |  Router ISP 1FW -->  Layer 2 Switch -->                                           |  Router ISP 2 So if ...

Dear All,My HO is connected to my BOs using MPLS.I want to limit the traffic from a BO host y.y.y.y to my HO server x.x.x.x.Suppose I have 1 Mb bandwidth in my BO, the traffic to HO server x.x.x.x from BO host y.y.y.y should not exceed 256 Kb. How ca...

hello I have tried posting this in multiple forums but never got a replyHoping to get an answer here !currently we have a DC in our office and plan to move out to hosted infrastructure soon.the way we are connected to internet is through Cisco ASA an...

TGF_Cisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I have configured my two vdsl link with ppp multilink but i am not getting the desired bandwidth. Here is my configuration is this okay or i need something more in the configuration. My router is 2921 what is the maximum WAN throughput of...

sudan_023 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!WE've got 2 router between our officesHere're configs:version 15.2service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname Office_Sad!boot-start-markerboot system flash:/c1900-universalk9-mz...

Hello Everyone,Just want to know if I got this right...In terms of OSPFCan we say, that when a PE router receives MP-BGP update destined for a OSPF area it redistributes these routes into the OSPF Areawith the down bit set which when received by the ...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am sorry if my question sounds ignorant, but I am somewhat new to cisco and still getting my feet wet so to speak.  My problem is that I have a 1760-v router set up at my home lab and I am unable to access IP addresses outside my local networ...

Jeff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Best way to do this is probably short and simple:On a hub-and-spoke network where EIGRP is the routing protocol, there are PCI-compliant spoke sites, that look like this:Spoke Site to Hub Site from Spoke-LAN-Edge to Data Center Hub Router:3COM...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card