cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have new DIA Internet service coming in and unlike the last vendor who provided a router, I am configuring my own.  This is my first full Cisco config and I would appreciate any advice - I've been looking at this for 3 days now.  I have SIP signall...

HiIs the 2851 router meet these requirments ? if no. What is the must specific series of the routers suitable for this requirments: 1. Comprehensive interface range supporting T1/E1, NxT1/E1, FE, and  High-Speed WAN 2. Wide array of Layer 2 access pr...

Hi All,I have Cisco 3750 G and the switch is my WAN switch, I have a 10 Mbps connected to it.I want to configure Srr-queue Bandwidth <10-90>      It is giving me an option only  10% onwards weraas 10% of my 1Gbps is 100Mbps. How can i configure for 1...

Any command that I can exclude Gi0/1 and Fa0/5 so that the output result will not contain Gi0/1 and Fa0/5switch#sh mac address-table | exclude Gi0/1Mac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan Mac Address Type Ports---- ----------...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, imagine I am selecting a router, let's say to be used as a VoIP Gateway (C3945 + PRI ports).If I order the "Security license" included (bundle C3945-VSEC/K9), what is the benefit of getting the security license for a gateway router? Today in t...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have set up a 2811 with seperate VLANs for phones, and another for computers/printers. Fa0/0 is trunked to a 3560 switch, which has all end devices plugged in. I have enabled the IP Routing commands on both devices, and from advice turned of...

NicP270591 by Level 1
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, please see attached diagram.Question:I want to test a scenario in which the R1-MPLSCE-TEST MPLS circuit fails.Then if the router R1-MPLSCE-TEST can't reach the data center via the "MPLS" circuit, the backup router 1841 (R2-BACKUP-INTERNET) wou...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question regarding BGP route selection. I deployed a lab to simulate a multihome enviroment, after follow a couple of guides I'm confuse about BGP router selection.Attached is the output and topology. As you can see, for a reason I'm not ...

Hello, i have two routers connected with serial with ppp, why cant one of the router ping itself? (this stage is in real life not a simulation)

Hi There,I have what I hope are going to be some easy questions that one of you experts can help me out with:1) Does the 6500 series router support supervisor module redundancy like the 7304 does? IE, can I put two identical sup720 modules in the cha...

In my new job I have inherited a data center that is using a 7206VXR w/NPE-G2 as the core WAN router.  It has a fiber GigE (G0/1) to ATT for backbone access and the other two GigEs (G0/2 and G0/3) are copper and feed a server rack and a DSLAM.  It is...

Cisco 3750x (IP Services) interface Tunnel0description " /\/\/\/\ XXX /\/\/\/\ "bandwidth 256ip flow ingressip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252keepalive 5 3tunnel source 10.100.100.1tunnel destination 10.100.100.2endinterface GigabitEthernet1/0/24...

faamin011 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card