cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear team,Could you please let us know what is the meaning and significance of the following commands which we used for SONET configurationcontroller SONET 0/1/0 framing sdh clock source line overhead j0 1 aug mapping au-4 ! au-4 1 tug-3 1  mode c-12...

Resolved! BGP routing issues

Could someone please explain to me why I can not route between router R1 and R5.    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.  Here is the ip bgp table from R1R1#R1#sh ip bgpBGP table version is 7, local router ID is 100.1.1.1Status codes: s supp...

Desearia apoyo con los siguientes temas:1. Configuracion de camaras IP en un RV0422. Configuracion y como es el Acceso a una VPN en un RV042Gracias por la ayuda.Alvaro           

Hi Friends,When do we assign the ip for the Physical interface as well as the sub interface of the same physical interface. and enable the routing protocols on both physical and sub interface. Is there any significance for using th...

HI team,When Firewall is capable of doing routing and switching for a SOHO, why we need a router. Is there any specific advantage to use router alomng with Firewall.Please clarify.Thanks & Regards,Naveen

Hi Team,We could not able to upload an IOS for 7206 router with NPE-150 via xmodem as there was no image available in flash it is in rommon mode. But same can be done in 1841. So how to upload an image in flah for 7206 via xmodem.Where the IOS will b...

Hi, I have used a ospf as a routing protocol. When using ospf the ping response was 2-3 ms, now I changed the routing protocol to EIGRP, disabling the OSPF. Now the ping response is 20-25 ms. Why the latency grows up, I don't understand. The EIGRP is...

Hi to all,I have the need to configure a backup VPN, I have remote branches with cisco 800 routers that make a VPN to an ASA5510 in the main offices, but as a DRP I want to have a backup VPN to another site. I dont know if it is a ...

Hi everyone. I'm going to start a networking subject next week and I'm testing Packet Tracer a little bit. I would like to know how to see the routing protocol in the terminal of a Cisco router, and also if it's Static, RIP or OSPF. Which commands sh...

Router Information:C1905 Router, 2 GE, HWIC-1T, CAB-SS-V35MT, 256F/256D, IPBase  V.35 Cable, DTE Male to Smart Serial, 10 Feet  IP Base License  for Cisco   1900  AC Power Cord (Brazil), C13, NBR 14136, 2.1M  Cisco 1900 IOS UNIVERSAL  Dat...