cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am trying to restrict bandwidth for a particular LAN IP address on my network using policy maps but it does not seem to be working, below is my config any ideas what i am doing wrong? My LAN IP address is 192.168.20.199 which i am trying to limit t...

Hi All,I have a core router connected to many branch router using VPN. Am getting tis messages in core end and tunnel is getting down. this happened 3 times a day.Messages :%VPN_HW-1-PACKET_ERROR: slot: 1 Packet Encryption/Decryption error, Output Au...

Hi everybody,Recently i have read an article on "OSPF Distribution List". There it is mentioned the details about Distribution List that "Since OSPF is Link state nature and want to know the link state status of all the router, even when the distribu...

Hi, I'm trying to use EPC on ASR1001 running IOS-XE 3.4, and it won't work. Configuration commands are accepted by the router, but there are no packets in the capture buffer.config:ip access-list extended icmpdump permit icmp any anymonitor capture b...

rjuchta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,On a Single Mode Fiber handoff from the ISP with an SC connector can anyone confirm the part(s) needed to terminate this connection on a 2811 router?Thanks in advance!  All replies rated.

Site connectivity is as follows.distributing ospf routes into bgp and bgp routes into ospfI've implemented prefix-lists to filter out networks.  It's working when using /24 statements. ip prefix-list OSPFtoBGP seq 5 permit 10.1.2.0/24ip prefix-list O...

Hi All,I am seeing debugging ssh enabled on my Cisco 4500 & 6500 switches. Though I have done u all, still after rebooting it gets started automatically.Regards,Shahab

hi all,we have a 3945e router and are about to set it production.In the datasheet it says that :* The Cisco 3900 Series enables deployment in high-speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 350 Mbps. When we enable QoS, can we expe...

I have a core switch and is stacked,  that has reboot at least 4 times I think it might be power supply related. Is there a debub command that can tell which switch in the stack is having issues.

Hi,I noticed the log neighbor up/down very often on CE router. I check the PE found log: Receiving unsupported capability 65 Is related to neighbor flapping issue?

Rojer-bkk by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find out what the 'normal' operating temperature of the CPU in a 3945 router is?We have just replaced some 2800 routers for 3945's and the NMS server initially complained about the new router CPU temperature being too high.  Compared t...

Hi, We need to upgrade the RAM on our 3825 Cisco Router.Currently, it's 512MB and we want to upgrade it to 1GB. So do I just order another 512MB DRAM Memory? What is the part number that I need to order? Here is the show ver: Cisco IOS Software, 3800...