cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

>>serial interface up/downwe have private line. serial inteface shows down/down. private line terminates to csu/dsu and than goes to our router. what could be the issue?serial interface down/downI checked status yesterday evening and it was showing d...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi *,I've a little problem with my 890SFP Router, which is configured behind a Virtual DMZ.The 192.168.178.0/24 network is the DMZ and the 192.168.0.0/24 is my network with all my devices.The router has NAT and the inside interface is 192.168.0.1, th...

Hi. I cant to obtain DHCP-address on WAN interface. All over hardware can (windows-based systems and Asus RT-N10), but not Cisco 881Also i cant to obtain ip even from Asus RT-N10 with this configuration:! version 15.1 service config no service pad se...

Im reading that lets say we have a network with 3 routers. I have the same Line Con 0 password as an example is vodka but i do the service password-encryption command. If i would copy that password down encrypted from the show run command, and try to...

Helloi noted that RIPv2 sends by default the classful mask in the RIP update.however if we add the command "no auto-summary" it will send the classless mask as it is configured under the interface.but if we have a case with VLSM (see diagram bel...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to get into Rommon, Im reading thats the BREAK button, which im assuming obviously its the pause/break button on my keyboard, im pressing it till my finger turns blue a billion times and still no ramon noodles for me lol Can someone help ...

Hi All,I have a specific requirement .On a 5 Mbps link - rate limit voice traffic with 3 Mbps and other traffic to 2 Mbps.And whenever we donot have any voice traffic assign complete 5 Mbps to other traffic.Can someone please help me in choosing the ...

Hi i have configured microsoft loopback adapter in windows7. When i'm trying to configure a computer in gns3 with the loopback adapter it is not showing the adapter in gns3. please give the solution. for further details check the attachment please.

Hi I'm trying to routing with IPv6, but I do not know anyone that can configure some advice?Sometimes when someone has a running config which geconfiguurt with ipv6 routing

pcfreak49 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I opened a discussion a while ago and had some great feedback but I am still racking my brains to figure this outI have 2 routers each with a dedicated connection to the same ISP. I am using MED to influence my advertisements to the providerI have...