Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

I have several switches that I am trying to backup their config to a tftp server. Two of them I am able to ping the server and copy the config to the server. The others will not ping the server or connect to the server.I have a vlan set up for the sw...

msully2002 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi have a cisco router device 880G and i would like to add more security to my firewall by restricting some websites lets say and i find out that i can use the Software Device Manager. I download the software to my computer and there i had 2 opti...

kouliscon by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I think it is a pretty easy question, but i can't find a solution apparently. I have a 877 with loopback interfaces, something like:interface Loopback2 ip address 111.111.111.111 255.255.255.255!interface Vlan2 ip address 222.222.222.222 255.255.2...

Hi friends,Two things to ask here:A) I tried a lot to find the answer to this on the cisco website but couldnt track it anywhere so far.Basically wanted to confirm if i could use GTS on 1921 routers? It seems it doesnt support it cos when i was tryin...

Hi,   I was trying the following scenario in my GNS simulator. I could not see bgp community attribute taking effect. Please let me know what is going wrong here.|R7|------|R5|R7:==router bgp 200 no synchronization bgp log-neighbor-changes network 70...

bmuggall by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to everybody,We have 2 Cisco 2811 and we want to upgrade to the last IOS. The problem is these routers have 256MB  RAM and 64MB  flash.Reading on 2811 router datasheet its said the the maximum allowed is :Max DRAM: 768MBMax FLASH: 256 MBBut on the...

zamoranoco by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

the default CEF is destination-based load balancing, I can also verify with "show ip cef " command. so any ICMP traffic with same destination will be going through the same path. I found traceroute DID go through different path in multiple equal pat...

Oak Ridge by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysHaven't worked with a VRF setup in years, very rusty.I've a single route 3900, 3 layer 3 interfaces, each connecting back to an MPLS provider, single BGP instance just different neighboursOn the inside 4 layer 2 ports, with 4 vlan interfaces t...

N W by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

R13 is a HUB and R14, R15, R16 are spoke routers.  R13 is configured as point-to-multipoint non-broadcastR13#sh run inter s 2/0Building configuration...Current configuration : 183 bytes!interface Serial2/0 ip address 10.5.1.13 255.255.255.0 encapsula...

Oak Ridge by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, does anyone know if the Cisco 2911 ISR with content filtering IOS can be used as a proxy for http traffic.The scenario is...HeadOffice - 2911 ISR provides internet and http filtering over local ADSL linkHub site (Doesnt have a router capable of P...

andy_4578 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a main office that has 2 gateways, 192.168.254.12 (which is used to access another network via T1 connection to the 10.0.0.x network) and 192.168.254.31 (which is used for Internet traffic for the main office and for connecting VPN's).  We al...

ctimm by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears , trying to configure Cisco In the LAN side configured one Interface VLAN and Configure IP address on that and add the AP’s to the VLAN ..and on the WAN ADSL its p2p with Qtel bridge mode ..from the Access Point I am able to reach 172.31....