cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Seeing following traceroute where the destination ip appears as first hop and then it goes out to internet . It should have stopped after first hop. What is happening here ? any ideas?Tracing route to testsite[120.101.0.167]over a maximum of 3...

Hello Experts ; I need to keep the history of ip sla statistics for more 24 hours (as I see according to ip sla  configuration , the maximum number for keeping history is 25 h ) ,Our purpose is to set IP sla beteween two nodes that use MPLS as transp...

Hey,I have been stuck for a couple of days now on this issue, and was wondering if someone could help me.I have a netger router/moden connected to my phone line for broadband, an ethernet cable coming out of that to a netgear switch an then a cable g...

Armandxbs by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii want to poice 5 different bps values & give them a max bwfor example some users with 1024000 bps some with 2048000 bps & so on. then config 10Mbit as max bw sor all users.i tryed to use policy in policy with service-name but i failedwhat i should...

01Scary01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,   Trying to setup client VPN access on a 1841 router. essentially i would like to connect using  the cisco vpn application. any information would be appreciated.

Hi,Please refer to the attached diagram.Currently, my network connected to the switch and then to firewall and then to the internet.Recently, some PCs of the same network need to access a new private MPLS network. To accomplish our needs, I need a di...

After adding the bandwidth command to the interface I see that amount of bandwidth allocated to VOICE is only 5000 kbps. Should this not be 10000 kbps?  or am I calculating it wrong?interface GigabitEthernet0/1 bandwidth 40000 no ip address load-in...

My first post here, greetings to all. A little background to let you know where I am coming from; I will try not to bore you. Currently I am a student at DeVry studying for my NSA and NCM. I wanted more practice than what I was getting, so I bought...

Hi coluld any one please share the knowledge on what are tunnels and why do we use. How many diffrent types of tunnels exist and when do we use those specific tunnels.Thanks in advance,Naveen

Hello,I have a query regarding bandwidth capacity planning.If you monitored a 4 Mbps WAN link over a number of months, and saw that the bandwidth utilisation never peaked above 1.8 Mbps, would it be safe to assume that you could reduce the bandwidth ...